alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial new, used and custom accurate handles (updated january 2015)
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
October 21, 2018, 05:15:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new, used and custom accurate handles (updated january 2015)  (Read 18607 times)
nelz

« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2018, 01:04:02 PM »

i have three of the original accurate offset arms, similar to handle #12, but there is damage to the drive shaft hole.  if you want to drill/dremel out the hole, i will mail them out.  they would be a buck each plus $3 shipping.  send me a pm with your shipping info and i will mail them out.  

Alan, do you still have any of these damaged ones at this price? I need to file the hole to 7.5mm X 7.5mm to fit my Torque 100 (if you think that would be safe to do). I'm assuming they are aluminum?
alantani
admin
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2018, 08:26:58 AM »

yeah, sorry, all gone......   Undecided

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!
vilters

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2018, 11:19:16 AM »

fyi, the stainless copies pictured after the aluminum ones you asked about have worked well for me after I enlarged the hole. I was able to drill and tap the hole for the lock screw on a penn reel.
nelz

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2018, 01:37:17 PM »

fyi, the stainless copies pictured after the aluminum ones you asked about have worked well for me after I enlarged the hole. I was able to drill and tap the hole for the lock screw on a penn reel.

Thanks, but I'm trying to lighten things up on this reel. It's original steel handle is way too big and heavy for such a small reel so looking to go w/ aluminum.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: