Manufacturing Fishing Equipment-related videos

Started by Tightlines667, January 30, 2015, 04:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tightlines667

Quote from: borchcl on January 31, 2015, 01:14:28 AM
WOW, thanks tightlines, Back in the day, I loved to tour other product's manufacturing plants. Your videos are the next best thing. Thank for sharing.
Charlie

Glad you found them interesting/educational.  These are just some videos I pulled off of YouTube.  The only factories I've toured were Bayliner Boats and Berkley Trilene. 

Anyone can certainly feel free to ad any videos of similar subject matter to the existing thread.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal

Alto Mare

John, I've seen many of these videos already, but the CeraKote Application video was very interesting to me, thanks for posting.
That video answered the few questions that I had, one, I would never try it myself ;D, two, I get an idea of how much someone  would charge if I wanted to get it done ;).
They look awesome, but I believe I need to keep pushing Alan Chui on the stainless steel parts... might be cheaper :-\.

On another note, I've seen some high performance cars being manufactured using carbon fiber, including the motor components. I'm now waiting for someone to manufacture a boat from carbon fiber, that would be awesome.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tightlines667

Avet getting 'smoked'

There is also a cool episode of 'Factory Made' on manufacturimg an Avet reel that just aired on the Discovery network, but is not yet available on YouTube.
Hope springs eternal

Tightlines667

Catching giant BFT at PEI (Prince Edward Island) on Avet EX.

Pulled from the Avet site.
Hope springs eternal

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

fishgrain

I love that show!

didn't know Penn reels was featured - hey thx for posting that was really interesting