daiwa 900h handle arm (drag sets are no longer available)

Started by alantani, February 13, 2015, 05:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

bryan made me a stainless steel handle arm for the daiwa 900h.  it's an exact copy.  the arm is $10, the 5/0 grip is $35, then add probably $5 shipping. 

DRAG SETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

the 5+1 stack drag kit for the 900h is still the same.  there are 6 carbon fiber washers that are pre-greased, plus four metal washers.  you will need to re-use one of the original keyed metal washers from the reel. the price just went up and is now $30 for the set. 

you're looking at a total $80 with domestic shipping included. 

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Three se7ens

This will also fit the 600h, it uses the same gear sleeve.

crackerman

What happened to the 7+1? Do you still offer it?

BrokeLoser

Hi Alan...how do I go about ordering the drag upgrade kit for my 900H? Can I paypal you the money?

Thanks
Wayne

BrokeLoser

I received the drag set...thanks Alan...can someone tell me where the smaller carbontex washer sits...bottom or top of stack?

handi2

It will fit in the depression on the bottom of the main gear. Between the gear sleeve and main gear.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

wsenti

Is this handle still for sale? I have been looking for a larger one than what I currently have (stock). We just serviced and cleaned our 900H.

Let me know if this is still for sale and how we would proceed with a purchase.

Thanks,
Wade

Rancanfish

Good morning, Wade.

Just email or send a private message to Alan.  He'll answer you.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

mikeg24thst

alantani

i think i have one more left.  the last guy wanted five sets and i don't have that many, so bryan is making some more metal washers.  in the meantime, i've got to clear out the backlog of parts.  i will get these send out as soon as i can. 

mikeg24thst

Ok i need one set you should have my address

bigghinz

Are there any Drag Kits still available for the 900H? And can Paypal be used for payment?

alantani

got a bunch, still.  send me a pm with your address and i will get a set out to you.  thanks!  alan

wsenti

Is this a drag upgrade kit? If so, do you have any more? Looking around to upgrade drag system of Daiwa 900h.

alantani

yes, i still have them!  send me a pm with your address and i will get a set out to you!