Penn Z 710 and 712

Started by coastal_dan, February 17, 2015, 06:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastal_dan

Oh nice!  I've seen some of his builds and collections pictures.  I'll have to do an Alan Tani / Bryan Young name drop, haha!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Bryan Young

Quote from: coastal_dan on February 26, 2015, 04:49:37 PM
Oh nice!  I've seen some of his builds and collections pictures.  I'll have to do an Alan Tani / Bryan Young name drop, haha!
Probably not necessary.  You have your own notoriety. 

Try Campania Lure's grubs.  The tails are a little thinner and have a bit more action.  The have been a great seller and getting a lot of bites with those grubs.  Made local in Hawaii too.

Also Mark White Lures are awesome ceramic lures and have a lifetime breakage warranty.  Made in Kauai.

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

coastal_dan

The stuff by Mark White is really impressive, I'll be picking some of those up.  They'd be great with blues and stripers here on the East Coast.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Tightlines667

Quote from: coastal_dan on February 26, 2015, 04:11:51 PM
We are staying about 3 minutes from the Ewa Beach Buy and Sell.  Looking forward to going there and looking around.  Thanks for the input Bryan!

You are going to be staying right in my back yard.  LMK if you wanna grab breakfast or something.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.