Big Boy Gear Sleeves

Started by Cortez_Conversions, February 25, 2015, 03:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

You can't rush perfection brother! I know you will settle for nothing less! ;)
Life is Good!

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Tightlines667

:)

Nice, our patience is finally rewarded.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

TheReelShop

Hey Tom I was wondering if you could put me in as well for two sleeves.. One for a 118 16/0, and another for a 12/0 116L? I emailed you as well.. Any information you need for purchasing let me know..

Thanks in advance..

Cortez_Conversions

No problem Red,
When they are available I will announce it here!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Cortez_Conversions

They are done!
The 116 and 116A(10/0 and 12/0) are $50.00 and the 117 and 118(14/0 and 16/0) are $53.00 each with shipping.
If you are buying more than one sleeve, I'll knock off $5 for combined shipping.
Please PM me with your name, address, screen name and part quantities so I can keep everything straight!

Payment options:

Check or Money Order:
My address is:
Tom Hryniuk
1445 Kim Court #3
Campbell, Ca.

PayPal:
My account is my email tomhryniuk@hotmail.com
Please add 3% for fees...

O

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Newell Nut

Alto Mare

They look awesome Tom, but then again, so does everything else you make. ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

ChileRelleno

Wow, those look so shiny and full of awesome.
I want a 116L 12/0 really bad...  But.
Can you hold one till the 19th, I'm generic brand Ramen Noodles broke right now.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Shark Hunter

I have been wanting these for a long time. Tom. I thank you Brother! These sleeves are the gap that makes the big senators bullet proof! ;)
Life is Good!

Tightlines667

I can't wait to get these on a few reels that may get fished this summer.  

The Ahi are here, but there is alot of small bait around right now, so they have been picky at times.  Being in the right spot at or just before sunrise, with a live Akule, or Opelu (Bigey Mackeral scad) will often get you bit.  There are also large 125lb+ Yellowfin hiting in the blind on trolled 'baits'.  I wish I had a boat to go take advange of the bite.  I may get out later this summer.  I'd love to get the oportunity to test the inserts and sleeves on a nice fish on a 12/0 or 14/0.  Or maybe a customer will give it a workout and I can check them after a year of use or so.

Adam,
Thank you for offering these here.  I am putting one in my personal 14/0 if I can ever find the time to work on my multiple personal reel projects.  I have had a near 45 reel service backlog since anout January.

Thanks again!
These look great!
Be nice to have a kit available with the SS dog(s).  I know this was a small production run.  I wouldn't think you shouldn't have any trouble finding interested parties.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Shark Hunter

Adam is having issues with tolerances at his cutter. I know the inserts are a perfect compliment to these beauties, but perfection takes time. They are a closer together than I thought. As far as the dogs, Lee is the Man on these. I will put in an order to the ss dog master.
Life is Good!

fIsHsTiiCkS

I am going to have to get in on this, if Alan C. Comes through with the aluminum side plates for the 12/0 then I will have to pick one if these up!