9/0 Frames

Started by Cortez_Conversions, February 25, 2015, 03:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

Hey if you haven't yet check your mail!
Thanks Tom it's gorgeous.
I have a few more parts I'm waiting on for this build so it's all going in the box for now.

SamCar

Still looking for mine. Hopefully it's here soon, I can't wait.
Lose one rig one. -Capt. Quint

Aiala

Received mine... it's flawless... the ultimate Black Beauty!   :D

Now all I need is another 9/0 to dress up. I hope I can get one this time that hasn't been loused up by a nincompoop...!

Thanks, Tom!

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Shark Hunter

It takes patience Aiala. Pick your Donor wisely.
It will be a lot easier once the fishing season is over.
Life is Good!

Aiala

Quote from: Shark Hunter on August 16, 2015, 06:05:49 AM
It takes patience, Aiala. Pick your Donor wisely.
It will be a lot easier once the fishing season is over.

I hear you, Daron. I'm not in any rush, so I'll definitely take my time to choose carefully.

Meantime, like everyone else, I can't wait to see your titanic new Everol!   ;)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Maxed Out

Frame arrived yesterday and I am in agreement with others that these frames are very high quality and I feel blessed to own one... I planned ahead and started looking for a nice 9/0 candidate a few months back, and after installing Toms' frame, it turned out so nice that I'm putting this one on the shelf for good....Thanks Tom !!

I have a feeling the auction price of 9/0's is going to go up as everyone goes in search of a reel for their new frame. Patience is the key, 9/0's are common and a near mint 9/0 can be had for $100 or less.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Cortez_Conversions

Everyone should be getting their frames in the next couple of days.
I dropped them all off Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. So keep an eye out and try not to maul your postal carrier.
Thanks everyone for your patience with me getting these things out. On to the next project!!
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Sharkin904

New here, are there any of these left? so much want

twotone

Thx for Silver Tom.
twotone

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Sharkin904 on August 23, 2015, 09:32:50 PM
New here, are there any of these left? so much want

PM sent.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

coastal_dan

Very nice!  I've noticed lately that there are some serious deals to be had on craigslist as far as reels go.  A gentleman had at least 3x very nice 9/0's on rods for $90 each, and they were in great shape, and still took about 2 weeks for all to sell. 

Ted's reel turned out great, so I'm sure there will be a lot of upcoming pictures of this gnarly frame being put to the test by other members.  Nice job all around!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

thorhammer

Tom,

MO sent for one black; thanks!

John

BMITCH

Tom, are any of these still available? If so how much $$$

Bob
luck is the residue of design.

thorhammer

Bmitch i can tell you these are first rate. Chomping at the bit to get off the road for a minute and get mine installed.  Following your 9/0 thread, a must-have as Darron recommended.

Thor

BMITCH

Yes along with all the SS goodies😉😎
luck is the residue of design.