Main Menu

Hi

Started by Joel.B, February 26, 2015, 04:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joel.B

Bryan stopped by my work and told me to check in and say Hi

"Hi"

I am doing great. Somehow ended up with a job and I wasn't looking for nor wanting one.  Just asked the lady who owns my sons school if she needed some help and next thing you know I am fixing toys all day....or trapping gophers...or building cabinets....or...........   anyway it is a good gig.  Bonus is my son is right there and sometimes I take a moment to watch him run/play with his friends.   

I have not been able to work on any reels for a while now- but my hands are getting much better, still  bit numb but I have much better dexterity now.  Tiny/screws and springs are still a bit frustrating.  My shopvac probably has the market cornered on AR springs and bridge screws.

I will try to pop in a bit more often. For a while there it was hard to read all of the neat things you all were working on when I couldn't be doing it myself.   Maybe Alan can open a "Toy Repair" section, with subsections for Tonka, Little Tikes...   ;D

Bryan Young

Joel,

It was really good to see how much better you are doing from not being able to pick up anything between your fingers to now.  You had a bunch of us worried, but no where near the worrying by your lovely wife.

Take care buddy.
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

dude, good to hear from you again.  and if you want a toy section, i'll open one up for you!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Joel.B

Toy repair is where its at.  The favorite toys get used the most, played the hardest, so they break more often.  Nothing like the feeling of walking out to the playground with a cart full of toys.  Getting swarmed by happy kids is almost better than being swarmed by hungry tuna.

I am getting ready to till up some ground for the kids to plant their own pumpkin patch. That should be pretty cool. 

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain