Vintage Offshore Tackle Partial Reel Inventory for the Long Beach Fred Hall Show

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, March 04, 2015, 07:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

I hope you did well Randy. Looks like a lot of work, but your booth looked Marvelous! ;D
Good to see Fred Helping you out. I only went to that show once back in the late 80's with my Uncle and we had a Blast.
Life is Good!

Tightlines667

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on March 11, 2015, 02:45:18 AM
Quote from: Tightlines666 on March 09, 2015, 07:40:55 PM
Randy,
Sent you a PM.  Once things settle down, can you please lmk if you have any purple 6/0 accuplates, possibly a purple accurate handle assembly to match, a red frame for a 500, a black or black/purple 505 frame/spool/handle assembly, and/or what might be available for complete working accuratized 505HS reels. 

Just wondering what options might be out there to complete a few of my builds.

Take your time, sounds like you have had a busy month.

Thanks!

John, my head is still spinning from the sensory overload.  It was a great show, due in no small part to Fred's efforts and my friends who have been helping me run the booth for the past nine years. 

I do have two sets of the purple 6/0 Accuplates.  One is in very nice used condition and the other set is new.  I do not think that I have a purple 6/0 handle.  I believe that I have complete 505/506HS kits in red and gold and I might have black.  I black 505HS Accuframe, spool and handle but I do not think that I have purple.  If you can give me a week, I will have the trailer unloaded and everything unpacked and can tell you exactly what I have and you can tell me what will work for you and I will send you some prices and photos.

Thanks,

Randy

Randy,

Glad to hear the show was a success.  I am interested in:
-The used purple 6/0 accuplates
-Possibly a black 6/0 accurate handle assembly to match (Prefer used and/or Purple if available)
-Red 500 Accurate frame (prefer used)
-Red 500 Accurate handle assembly (prefer power ball style)
-Black 505 Accurate frame (prefer used)*
-Black 505 Accurate spool*
-Black 505 handle (prefer power ball style)*
*or possibly a complete black (or gold) 505 (prefer used)
I might also be interested in:
-4/0 gold accurate handle assembly (prefer power ball knob style)

I do have a budget, so I may have to compromise on my above 'wish list', but pleaae lmk what you have available and prices.  

Take your time, I am in no rush.

Thank You,

John

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

coastal_dan

Absolutely fantastic line up.  Once things get settled I may contact you on some of the Penns.  I hope the show was a complete success for VOT.

Edit: These two give me goosebumps...these would be tough to get by the wife though, haha!

-Rare Cal Sheets Blueprinted and 2-Speeded Penn International 6 near mint in box with all accessories.

Low 2.5:1 High 5:1 $895.

-Cal Sheets blueprinted and 2-speeded Penn International II 12T in near mint condition with gold anodized billet aluminum clamp. $375

Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Tightlines666 on March 11, 2015, 04:18:05 AM
Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on March 11, 2015, 02:45:18 AM
Quote from: Tightlines666 on March 09, 2015, 07:40:55 PM
Randy,
Sent you a PM.  Once things settle down, can you please lmk if you have any purple 6/0 accuplates, possibly a purple accurate handle assembly to match, a red frame for a 500, a black or black/purple 505 frame/spool/handle assembly, and/or what might be available for complete working accuratized 505HS reels. 

Just wondering what options might be out there to complete a few of my builds.

Take your time, sounds like you have had a busy month.

Thanks!

Dear John,

I could deliver the used purple 6/0 Accuplates, the used red 500 Accuframe, the used black 505 Accuframe (the 500 and 505 use the same frame but the side plates are different) to Hawaii for $250 Paypal or credit card including shipping by Priority Mail.  If that works for you, I would like to send you some photos for your review and approval.  I can let you know about the rest of the items when I finish unpacking all of my stuff, which will hopefully be this weekend.

Thanks,

Randy

John, my head is still spinning from the sensory overload.  It was a great show, due in no small part to Fred's efforts and my friends who have been helping me run the booth for the past nine years. 

I do have two sets of the purple 6/0 Accuplates.  One is in very nice used condition and the other set is new.  I do not think that I have a purple 6/0 handle.  I believe that I have complete 505/506HS kits in red and gold and I might have black.  I black 505HS Accuframe, spool and handle but I do not think that I have purple.  If you can give me a week, I will have the trailer unloaded and everything unpacked and can tell you exactly what I have and you can tell me what will work for you and I will send you some prices and photos.

Thanks,

Randy

Randy,

Glad to hear the show was a success.  I am interested in:
-The used purple 6/0 accuplates
-Possibly a black 6/0 accurate handle assembly to match (Prefer used and/or Purple if available)
-Red 500 Accurate frame (prefer used)
-Red 500 Accurate handle assembly (prefer power ball style)
-Black 505 Accurate frame (prefer used)*
-Black 505 Accurate spool*
-Black 505 handle (prefer power ball style)*
*or possibly a complete black (or gold) 505 (prefer used)
I might also be interested in:
-4/0 gold accurate handle assembly (prefer power ball knob style)

I do have a budget, so I may have to compromise on my above 'wish list', but pleaae lmk what you have available and prices.  

Take your time, I am in no rush.

Thank You,

John

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: coastal_dan on March 11, 2015, 05:17:03 PM
Absolutely fantastic line up.  Once things get settled I may contact you on some of the Penns.  I hope the show was a complete success for VOT.

Edit: These two give me goosebumps...these would be tough to get by the wife though, haha!

-Rare Cal Sheets Blueprinted and 2-Speeded Penn International 6 near mint in box with all accessories.

-Cal Sheets blueprinted and 2-speeded Penn International II 12T in near mint condition with gold anodized billet aluminum clamp. $375

Thanks Dan.  The 2-speed 6 is gone but I still have the 12T, just in case you catch your wife in a good mood.

Randy

fIsHsTiiCkS

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on March 13, 2015, 06:09:45 AM

Thanks Dan.  The 2-speed 6 is gone but I still have the 12T, just in case you catch your wife in a good mood.

Randy

Not to step on a deal Dan, I'm just curious. What drag settings does that 12T put out blue printed like that.

Normslanding

Wow a big list. Nice to meet you at the show. Now we know there are two Atomic Worms.

coastal_dan

Quote from: fIsHsTiiCkS on March 13, 2015, 09:11:33 AM
Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on March 13, 2015, 06:09:45 AM

Thanks Dan.  The 2-speed 6 is gone but I still have the 12T, just in case you catch your wife in a good mood.

Randy

Not to step on a deal Dan, I'm just curious. What drag settings does that 12T put out blue printed like that.

Oh no sweat, these just made me gitty seeing them listed.  If you are interested by all means take her away!  There's a few others on his list that are just as enticing :)
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Mike, I do still have it.  If you want it, I would be happy to ship it at the actual cost of postage.

Thanks,

Randy

kenwong1040

Hello, do you still have this item? (Shimano Speedmaster TSMIIFS in near mint condition with rod clamp. 6:1 gears. $85)

if so, does it come with a manual?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: kenwong1040 on January 12, 2017, 12:11:53 AM
Hello, do you still have this item? (Shimano Speedmaster TSMIIFS in near mint condition with rod clamp. 6:1 gears. $85)

if so, does it come with a manual?

Ken, I have one that is near mint (a 9 on a 10 scale) in it's original box with the manual and schematic for $125 plus shipping at the actual cost of postage.  Will that work for you?

Thanks,

Randy