Fishing Reel Parts

Started by JDL, March 19, 2015, 04:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiala

I am a HUGE fan of JDL Treasures! I've bought a great many reel parts from them and have always been 100% pleased. Great service, excellent value... what more could one ask?

Thanks, Doug and Jennifer... you set the bar high, indeed. I'll be back, for sure!   ;)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

kenwong1040

you got any parts for my shimano tsm 2, it's missing something here? I don't have the schematics or manual so I don't even know what's missing. I also need the rod clamp and bolts.

on the 2nd picture does that look normal with the spring exposed like that, plus that star does not turn, I think it suppose to be able to turn to adjust the drag tension. I haven't taken it apart yet so possibly something froze or rusted out inside. other than that the reel works fine.

please help!

JDL

Sorry I did not see your message.  Usually I get notified if there is a message but missed this one.  Here is the schematic for your reel if you did not find one already

http://www.nutterrodandreel.com/pdf/Shimano/1988/tsm%20II%20fs.PDF

Looks like you are missing

TGT
Possibly

The star drag DOES look right but if it does not move - then most likely frozen.   Look at the schematic where the star drag goes - there are SEVERAL parts there that make that up as well. 

If I can help - let me know - thank you

steelhead_killer

I have been very satisfied.  4 for 4 in transactions at a fair price.  Thank you!

Andy
><)))">

wfjord

I discovered JDL recently and ordered a used reel part from them that worked out very well and their shipping was pretty quick. I have a want list of stuff on their site.

In fact I just sent them an email that I was looking for some Shimano centrifugal braking weights.

JDL

Alto Mare

Good guys to deal with and always give you a great deal.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

JDL

RiverAngler

I agree 100%. JDL has helped me keep my beloved shimano round reels still working like new after 20 years. And the service AND prices are always top notch.

Ralph
Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!