Wild Card Charters, OBX NC

Started by wildcard, March 23, 2015, 11:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildcard

The Wild Card is a 35 ft Bertram, that fishes inshore, nearshore and offshore. We troll, bottom fish, sight cast, depending on time of the year and species available. We are a family friendly, hands on, no ego (please leave that at the dock),  cut no corners type of Charter. We encourage our crews to get as involved as they feel comfortable. We want our folks to feel like they are part of the crew and are actually fishing instead of just boat riding. Take a look at our website  www.wildcardcharters.com,  Our face book page has frequent up dates and pictures. This last boat of mine has been a labor of love, trying to end this "ride of life" the way it started, fishing.

foakes

Nice operation, Captain --

Fair rates, equipment, licenses, good communication -- all inclusive -- clear, informative website.

Check out the photos -- and particularly the 3 videos.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

wildcard

I'm a pretty old school kinda guy, would really like to be able to post up more video and pictures on here as time goes along. Certainly no expert in any particular aspect, but I've fished quite a few days over the last many years. One thing that brought me to this site was, that I remembered Alan's name and the positive way he carried himself. The inter-net really is not my world, but I am making strides at being more comfortable with it. Thank you for the warm welcome guys, looking forward to it! Frank

wildcard

Spring tuna season is at hand. Some bluefin's still hanging around, with more yellowfin and bigeyes showing up everyday. I love the days where you don't know from knockdown to knockdown, whether it's a yellowfin, bluefin or bigeye. Controlled chaos at best!  All without mentioning gaffers, wahoo or billfish. Did I say I love the Outer Banks of NC ? In case I didn't, I DO !!!!!!!!! Dig it, Frank

Dominick

Quote from: foakes on March 23, 2015, 03:15:19 PM
Nice operation, Captain --

Fair rates, equipment, licenses, good communication -- all inclusive -- clear, informative website.

Check out the photos -- and particularly the 3 videos.

Best,

Fred
x2 Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

wildcard

Didn't realize it's been this long since I have been to the site. We're still kicking and had an awesome season last year, lots of yellowfin a d bigeye tuna, dolphin and wahoo for our offshore folks. We also had a good season with bluefish and really nice spanish mackeral, for our inshore family trips. We had quite a few first timers, that are now official fishaholics ! Bluefin tunas have just started showing themselves here, but the weather has been way less than desirable recently. Hope y'all are doing well !