T Bar Handle

Started by sharkman, March 30, 2015, 04:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharkman

I was thinking of putting one of the t bar handle on my spinfisher 10500. Has anyone ever done this?  Some of the sites have varying degree of angle on the handle, is there a specific angle degree for spinning reels? Thanks for all the help.

Shark Hunter

Should be fine sharkman. You want the 9 degree handles. The 18 degree are a little much.
I prefer this style on my spinners. The 10500 is a beast. You might need the bigger T Bar for that one. This is a 9500ss.
Life is Good!

thorhammer

i like your blue velvet plinth. making those is always fun.  i did put coffee grinders on my 9500's not sure if you can get them as a penn NOS any more.

sharkman

Thanks for replies. Shark Hunter what is a good company to buy handles from?

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

sharkman

Thanks guys for the links.  Once you bore the old handle off do you have to do any modification or simply bolt on the new handle.  I though about using one of your handles Alan because I have never seen one on a spinning reel.

Bryan Young

I like Alan's spinner handles.  It's the hotdog looking one that is about 7/8" OD by about 4" long.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D