New Penn Parts - Huge Inventory

Started by jtopicz1, April 14, 2015, 06:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtopicz1

Hello,

I apologize if this type of post is not allowed or if I am posting in the wrong section.

I have been an established Authorized Penn Parts dealer for over ten years, after semi-retiring from over 40 years in the charter fishing business.

I started in reel repair by doing my own Penn 4/0 repair work, eventually taking on outside work and branching out from there.

While I still do repair work for numerous local tackle shops, charter, and commercial boats, I have focused on expanding the "Parts" side of the business. We have virtually all Penn Parts in stock (over $100K in inventory), including many obsolete and hard to find parts. We also stock "common" Daiwa and Shimano parts, however the focus of our business is on Penn.

I am not trying to lure business away from other dealers that you are happy with, however if you are having trouble locating inventory, or are simply looking for a change, I would love to earn your business. We ship all in-stock parts within one business day. No order is too big or small. I can assure you, you will not find better pricing or SERVICE anywhere, and I can be extremely competitive on large orders.

When you're ready to make your next Penn Parts order, please give us a try! Simply email a list of part #'s you need, as well as the shipping zip code, and I will respond with a complete quote within 24 hours.

JL Topicz Reel Repair and Parts
jtopicz1@tampabay.rr.com

alantani

not a problem.  go ahead and repost this in the fishing tackle for sale section.  http://alantani.com/index.php?board=37.0  welcome!!!!!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

basto

Do you ship to Australia?
regards
Basto
DAM Quick 3001      SHIMANO Spedmaster 3   Jigging Master PE5n