HALIBUT AND STRIPER FISHING AND FOOD MAY 14, 2015

Started by Dominick, April 23, 2015, 01:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Quote from: Rivverrat on June 13, 2015, 05:40:35 AM
In Kansas....Jeff
Jeff, the last time I looked there is no salt water fishing in that part of the country.   ;D It's time to move to a coastal city.  ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Rivverrat

No, not much in the way of salt water here. No shops here can answer my  questions regarding reels. Most of my questions were met with a 12 pack & double shot type of stare.....I've been called a liar by two people watching the counter at a well known tackle store when I stated what would happen to a certain  reel if fished in  the manner the self proclaimed, resident catfish expert was telling a customer to fish it.......I gave up some time ago. Deciding to find my own way.

Most of the coastal areas are much to fast paced for me &......how do I say it, well, there just a bit to far on the wrong side of the fence.....Jeff

the rockfish ninja

The little mystery fish is called a Fringehead & yes they have a lot of attitude, when I remove them from the hook they sometimes crunch down so hard you can hear the teeth against metal.
Deadly Sebastes assassin.