1 (3.7%)
Blue
0 (0%)
Other
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: May 16, 2015, 01:19:22 PM

Alto Mare

You know John, besides beauty these parts are perfect. Not easy getting custom parts from different places and have them work flawlessly.
Testing the plates with the new spool I get over 90 minutes of freespool,( plates and spool only ). These parts are playing nicely together.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tightlines667

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 15, 2016, 05:33:19 PM
You know John, besides beauty these parts are perfect. Not easy getting custom parts from different places and have them work flawlessly.
Testing the plates with the new spool I get over

90 minutes

of freespool,( plates and spool only ). These parts are playing nicely together.

Sal

WHOA!!! ;D ;) ;D
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Tightlines666 on December 15, 2016, 07:21:33 PM
Quote from: Alto Mare on December 15, 2016, 05:33:19 PM
Testing the plates with the new spool I get over

90 minutes

of freespool,( plates and spool only ). These parts are playing nicely together.

Sal

WHOA!!! ;D ;) ;D
:D :D

No, that would be uhhhe I hook is to my fan belt
...90 seconds :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Black Pearl

I am all out on this item.

If anyone is looking for this spool, SBT still have few left in stock (Silver, black and red).

Thanks,
--Alan

Maxed Out

Thanks for making these Alan. I am huge fan of these spools and looking forward to your next venture
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Swami805

Really,thank you, I have 3 wish I'd gotten another orange one! looking foward to your next batch of spools.
On a different note we gotta come up with a better name than"Your Resource"  Needs a name! Any ideas?
Do what you can with that you have where you are

vilters

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 15, 2016, 04:23:45 PM
Oops, here it is John

I have a few of Ted's awesome parts.

haha, I was just re-reading this and saw this post. it's reely not fair, even sal's wrenchs look better ;). btw these spools are fantastic.

mo65

Quote from: Swami805 on May 08, 2018, 01:31:00 AM
Wish I'd gotten another orange one! looking forward to your next batch of spools.

I'm needing an Orange spool too. Although I don't need another 501...I just have to get one of Alan's new Jiggy kits! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

nelz

Ha, funny, I figured orange was the least popular color since that was the only color left. I got one of the last ones I guess. But I really like it!

Black Pearl

This item is back in stock in Silver, Black or Red color.

badfish71

Does anyone know if these will work for the 506?

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

Black Pearl