Shimanoparts - Sellers that ships to Europe ?

Started by Drisse, May 06, 2015, 10:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drisse

Hi there !

I wonder if you could recommend a couple of good Shimanopart sellers that ships to Europe ? I've been lucky a couple of times and got help from some great people on this forum. But it doesn't feel right to encumber other people with extra work.

Mostly I use Ebay, but its not always that economical when you have to buy parts to one reel from for example 4 different sellers and pay 4 shippings. And sometimes I have to wait long to find the part needed on Ebay. I've used sellers like Betty & Nicks Bait And Tackle and Dads Ole Tackle.

Any good advices ? :)

Zimbass

I have used Southwestern parts    http://southwesternparts.com/.

They shipped to Africa, and know they will to Europe too. Excellent service and delivery was quick.

Just expensive with freight, and customs duty  >:(
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

Drisse

Thanks Zimbass ! Will have a look at their site. Yes, the shippingcost and customs duty isn't fun :(

Wolli

recommend in USA:
www.ereplacementparts.com/search_result.php?q=shimano+reels

and in Europe Shimano UK Service:
Email : felindre.servicing@shimanonormark-eu.com

love jigging    www.jupiter-sunrise-lodge.com/de/
Authorized Jigging Master Service Partner (in Germany)

Drisse

Hi Wolli !

So ereplacementparts is good ?

I will try to send Felindre a new mail. Tried to email them before without any luck.

Wolli

yes, the are 100pct reliable.

The Felindre email is correct. Recheck their webpage:
www.shimanofelindre.co.uk/index.php?page=contact-us

click on "PLEASE CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US"

B.rgds
Wolli

love jigging    www.jupiter-sunrise-lodge.com/de/
Authorized Jigging Master Service Partner (in Germany)

Drisse

I found some parts I needed on Ereplacementparts. Just small parts and they landed on $45.
But I jumped high when I saw what shipping they suggested. Standard shipping to Sweden
$95..... Their cheapest shipping was $30 something and then the delivery should take a couple
of weeks. Cheaper for me to buy new reels :)

Will try with Felindre.

Drisse

Sent Ereplacementparts a new mail and asked if their shippingcost was correct, and it was.
Tried to send Felindre a second mail, but they don't seem to answer.

Not easy to get Shimanoparts when you live in Sweden.....

Bryan Young

You could always buy the parts and have them shipped to me then I could send them out to you.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Strewth

If your reels have a Japanese counterpart (most Shimano models do), PLAT from Japan will ship parts to you. They have online schematics where you just click on the parts you want. If they schematic is not there, they will also load one for you. Very efficient and reliable, and their postage is reasonable and fast as it is EMS.

Drisse

Thanks alot Bryan !!! You've helped me out before :) Seems like I maybe have to ask for help again. I was just trying to find an option, so I don't have to bother other people when I need parts. But its not easy to find that other option.....

Thanks for your advice Strewth :)

Keta

Back ordered parts are a PIA but I don't mind helping either.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Drisse

Japp, you also helped me out before Keta. I'm very appreciated for your and Bryans help.  :)

Bryan Young

Hi Andreas,

Some parts are not made any more.  I will have to search other sources.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Drisse

Thanks Bryan !

Give me a shout if you have any luck :)