Penn Jigmaster Frame Kits....

Started by Cortez_Conversions, June 04, 2015, 04:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

Do you hide your own Easter Eggs yet???
Apparently I do! I was looking around in my storage, and look what I found.
These are the big brother to my 146 kits. They are standard width frames. Somehow during transition these got shuffled into a corner. Too many projects running at once I guess.They will be available as soon as I can order in some SST hardware and get everything squared away.
The kit will have both side plates, frame, foot, and rod clamp. Some of the feet and clamps will be black, a few will be silver. Sorry, no choice.
New stainless steel fasteners, except for the upper and lower bridge screws, they will be new Penn stock. New stainless bearing cups with REMOVABLE bearings will also be included. The clicker knob, dog, and spring will also be in the kit.
I'm sure you all will be quick to count everything out and see that there are only 14 complete sets. That's it.
I'm going to offer them here first for $175 shipping included in the US. One kit per person.

The list starts now,

Rusty Old Colt gets first right!
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

alantani

man, and i thought i was bad!  at least most of my stuff is onsies, twosies!  ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

cwillis85

Put me down on that list, those look sweet!  ;D
Chris

Shark Hunter

Dammit! I can't less these slip by!
I need at least one to match my squidder. ;D
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

Wow, hidden treasures in your garage too.  Awesome. 

I know they will sell fast.  You do awesome machining.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Germ

steelfish

wow, nice find compadre.

I will wait to see the build thread of the 14 lucky guys that get one of those kits
The Baja Guy

Tightlines667

I might need to get a second job, so I can afford to buy stuff I don't really need...Wait I already have a second reel job.

Nice work!  Those turned out great.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

fIsHsTiiCkS

Put me on the list!! Ill take one for sure.

RUSTY OLD COLT

THANK -YOU TOM.... cant wait to build it

thorhammer

ummmmm....yeah, I'll take a set. 501 width, correct?
awesome looking kits.

Aiala

Just beautiful, but... 501 width or 500/506?   :)

~A~

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: thorhammer on June 04, 2015, 12:53:23 PM
ummmmm....yeah, I'll take a set. 501 width, correct?
awesome looking kits.

These are standard 500 width. Also, the clamp nuts are Penn chrome over brass, not stainless.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

thorhammer

Excellent, I just picked up a donor 500 for a great deal in great shape a couple weeks back, so I wont have to hunt a 501 Aluminum spool.  wait, i have a spare red anniversery spool ....this is gonna be nice. now to design the rod...

Sledge

I'll be havin one of those!  Put me on the list, please!