post picture of your sons, daughters or grandkids fishing

Started by steelfish, June 15, 2015, 06:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

Big red grouper before the storm. It was a good day we haven't been able to get out since the storm went by and now with hurricane Marie approaching we won't be able to go out again for a few more weeks it looks like.

steelfish

The Baja Guy

Swami805

Was going thru some stuff and found theses picture of my youngest daughter. Man time flys. She's living in Nashville now all grown up!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

David Hall

My youngest grandson with his first king salmon at 7 yrs old.  His older sister with a nice rockfish caught on a SteveO lure. 

David Hall

Gobi King

My Oldest  ;D

What matters most is not the size of the catch but the size of the smile.

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Long Enuff

Emily many years ago, no she didn't actually catch those bass:

Emily last year:

David Hall

this is a link to a video of a great day on Monterey Bay.  My oldest grandaughter came along and we limited out on the most perfect sea conditions.  She was only 10 and handled this fish like she had been there before.  what you dont see in the video is me catching a nice slug, my son on the net all the while Izzy at the stern with this nice king on the hook and another rod gets hit, Im yelling at my son to get mine in the net, the fish is not cooperating and Izzys getting tired, her dad just keep saying its win or lose Izzy, dont get beat by a fish!  the other rod gets yanked over board and sinks to the bottom, he gets my fish netted and its back to Izzy. 

Shark Hunter

My 1 year old Grand Daughter Lily. Her first fishing trip this Monday. ;)
A Better pic this past Christmas without the fish in her face. ;D
Life is Good!

steelfish

she's adorable mr Sharky

better teach them while young
The Baja Guy

Carl L

Eric, one of 8 grandson's whew !!  Fishing this last week in spring creek (I think)..  I mean, I'm sure its Eric, but not sure about spring creek haha...

bhale1

Carl,
Doesn't matter where it was! He was fishing, having fun and enjoying the outdoors......and he got one😁
Brett

scrinch

My son with his catch about 7 years ago.

xjchad

This is such a great thread!
My son Logan with my dad fighting a big ray.

Logan and I with the ray.
Husband, Father, Fisherman