Fantastic Seabass / Whitefish Recipe

Started by coastal_dan, June 17, 2015, 06:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastal_dan

Just cooked this for lunch on our grill at the office...oh man...it was amazing.

We used Black Sea Bass from a friends trip a few months back...got to love vacuum sealed fish :)

Follow the link for the whole recipe...

http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/foil-baked-sea-bass-with-spinach

Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

coastal_dan

Excellent with Fresh tilefish too.  I gave some to our new neighbors and they said it was out if this world!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Reel 224

Nice recipe for fish. The secrete is Butter and white wine............they rule!! ;D
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Tiddlerbasher

Yum :) I 'discovered' vaccuum packing a few years ago - What a revelation - No more freezer burn - Meat and fish keep for a very long time ;)

coastal_dan

Yes!  I got one for Christmas from my wife and we use it for EVERYTHING, its not as cheap as plastic freezer bags (because I don't trust the super cheap vacuum packing bags) but you can taste the difference.  We do bacon, sausage, pork, steak, ground meet, hot dogs, fish, EVERYTHING...you can even create your own re-freezable cooler bags to stick in with drinks then when thawed stick 'em back in the freezer.
Dan from Philadelphia...