Alan & Ed Tani OK in my book...Mom & Dad Tani pretty cool too

Started by Big Tim, June 21, 2015, 03:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

a few hours ago I get this call from Eddie Tani..."Meet us at the farm at 4"...OK  ;D I get to the farm only to have Alan and Ed make me unload fish for Mr. & Mrs. Tani...Filled their freezer..Soon we get the call inside...Mrs. Tani is the best!

Alan & Ed look great after the SOA trip:

Mr Tani

The Boss  ;D

Miso soup, Chinese chicken salad, steamed rice & sashimi Hamachi ... Man life is good...I got great friends...I will be back next year  ;D

Dominick

Hey Tim it looks like the Tanis have made you part of their family.  Congratulations you're in.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Big Tim

Quote from: Dominick on June 21, 2015, 03:10:04 AM
Hey Tim it looks like the Tanis have made you part of their family.  Congratulations you're in.  Dominick

Mr. Tani was the head of the Bureau of Automotive Repair when I had my Quality Tune up Shops, Ed, Alan myself and brother Tom all went to Mclane  High school in Fresno, albeit different years but a small world for sure and the Tani's are as classy as a family as you could ever find

alantani

poor tim walked into the garage and was immediately put to work. we would never treat friends like that, only family.....  ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

DCH

True sportsmen and good friends indeed! Looking forward to next year already. Got the bug so bad I'm back in SD, going out on the New LO-AN going out for 1.5 days to chase Blue fin tuna; they landed 51 for 22 anglers yesterday. Another angler pointed out John Collins is on our our boat, should be a great trip. Thanks for introducing me to a whole new level of fishing!

johndtuttle

1Forecon

Nice- Nick should put you on them if they're around. Great boat and a great family has ran it for years.

Hank