Schematics Ryobi

Started by cotywamboldt, June 28, 2015, 04:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cotywamboldt

Hi I'm looking for manuals of cutting of the Ryobi reels, more precisely of the Ryobi SX-2. Anyone knows the site where you can find. Best regards

foakes

Hi Coty --

SX2N -- graphite spool, front drag

Or --

RSX2 -- rear drag

Have both from around 1987 -- in my old Shop Manuals.

If one will work, I could scan and post.

If not sure -- just post a pic of your reel.

Best,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

cotywamboldt

Hi Foakes.
Could you please scan both?
Thank

foakes

Here they are Coty --

From around 28 years ago.

Let me know if one of these works...

Best,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

cotywamboldt

Fred.
Thank you!!!!
Y como se dice en Argentina MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS POR HABERME AYUDADO!!!
Abrazo enorme!!!

Alto Mare

Quote from: cotywamboldt on June 29, 2015, 01:06:21 AM
Fred.
Thank you!!!!
Y como se dice en Argentina MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS POR HABERME AYUDADO!!!
Abrazo enorme!!!

Or: Grazie molto per avermi aiutato, abbraccio enorme ;D

Fred could pretty much help with everything around here ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

cotywamboldt

Dear Fred I see having the Penn, Mitchell and Daiwa reels service catalogs. If you have them digitized, you would be so kind as to send me them. In Argentina we have many reels Penn. Daiwa and Mitchell but manuals missing us to carry out the maintenance of the same. Since already very grateful and I invite you to visit my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ReelesAntiguosPesca, where there is published much material and photos of the reels of Argentina. From already thank you!

foakes

Sorry, JoseLuis --

The Daiwa, Penn, and Mitchell shop manuals I have are over 1000 pages.

Neither you nor I could afford to have me scan and transmit them to you -- one by one...

However, I could help wih specific requests if not too much effort or time is needed.

You can go to Southwestern Parts in Dallas, Texas --

Mikes Reel Repair in Canada --

Scott's Bait and Tackle, here in the US.

Mitchell Museum.

They should have all of the schematics you mentioned at no charge.

Good luck!

Best Regards,

Fred

--------

Fred O.

cotywamboldt

Dear Fred
No it was my intention to bother with the order. He is right now I thought that were less pages. I also appreciate your attention and you sending a warm greeting and thank you very much for the prompt response and assistance previously provided. Best regards