Shimano Tekota 600LC - Clutch Pawl Spring ?

Started by Drisse, July 03, 2015, 03:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drisse

Hi !
I bought a new Clutch Pawl spring for a Shimano Tekota 600LC. Partnumber: TGT0635. Bought it on EBay and the little plastic zip-bag was only marked TGT0635 with a pen. I wonder If I got the right spring ? I think it looks to small for this reel. Does anyone have a Shimano Tekota 600LC and are able to take a look at the spring ? In one of the pictures I measured the circle diameter on the spring.

Lunker Larry

I've done a lot of these reels. Don't have one to compare but that spring looks correct.
You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.
Do vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

Drisse

Hi, thanks Lunker Larry !

It looks correct, but I think it should be one or two sizes bigger. Its so tiny it easily fall of.

Lunker Larry

Yes. It can be a bit of a pain at times as it is not a tight fit until everything is put together.
good luck
You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.
Do vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

alantani

i believe you have the correct spring.  if it does not work properly, try reversing it.  it does work better, one way versus the other.  i just cannot remember which way is proper. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Drisse

Thanks Alan. Then I guess its the right one. Will give it a try.