mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Tightlines667

Great display Ted!

That line dryer fits right in.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Midway Tommy

Neat way to display your reels. That log table is pretty cool!
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Benni3

thorhammer

sweet. but i have a nagging feeling that's the tip of a very large ice burg......

mo65

Quote from: thorhammer on February 05, 2018, 03:41:30 PM
sweet. but i have a nagging feeling that's the tip of a very large ice burg......

Yeah...I think so too. That's just a single corner in a labyrinth of wonder. I picture myself drooling like Augustus Gloop when Willie Wonka opened that door to the chocolate room. :o
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

coastal_dan

Ted - I really like your display!  Love the driftwood rod holder, very original.  Is that your new 14/0 hanging on the wall?..I see the huge box down low!

Dom - Always a pleasure to lay the eyes on Big Red...
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

broadway

Thanks Dan! Come and visit her anytime. ;)
Ted, That is one colorful, expensive, and rare corner of the house... really well laid out!
Love that chunk of driftwood!
Thanks for showing
Dom

Bill B

Ive added a couple more shelves and a few more reels to the display, the Squidder, Surfmaster and Beachmaster group can be seen just above the Nep-Tuna, with a couple Long Beaches on the end.  Will be working on framing the painting my mom did and they will be hung somewhere around the cabinet.  All in all really happy with the way it is turning out.   Bill

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

ReelFishingProblems

STRIPER LOU

Very nice! This definitely falls into the cool beans category with plenty to spare!

Seriously, great display.

...............Lou

Alto Mare

Beautiful display cabinet Bill, I really like it the way you set it up. I have some cool stuff in the background as well. :)

My corner cabinet is too small, I'm actually looking for something as you have.
I was going to build it, but there is some cool stuff out therefor a couple of dollars.
Very nice job  Bill, enjoy it!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Bill B

Quote from: Alto Mare on March 26, 2018, 12:07:36 AM
Beautiful display cabinet Bill, I really like it the way you set it up. I have some cool stuff in the background as well. :)
[img width=450 height=600]https://i.imgur.com/0FP2L49.jpg[/

I spy a couple things that are cool and special brother Sal 😉

Thank you for the kind words.  For me each piece has a story and a special place in my heart.....glad to share with the brothers and sisters here at AT.com.   Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Swami805

Very nice Bill, That Jalama Beach sign is something. Dinner time and a Jalama burger would sure taste good about now. One of my all time favorite spots on the planet, you have a story to go with the sign? Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are