Accurate Penn Magnums for Sale. Jigmaster, 3/0 and 4/0

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 16, 2015, 09:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlasKen

Quote from: Reel 224 on August 24, 2015, 11:26:28 PM
OH BOY!!  :-\  :o NA Ruth will kill me for sure. :(   Joe

That was what I had to decide.  I think they were excellent value just more than I felt was prudent for me.  Someone in the right position will scoop these up.  Ken

Reel 224

Quote from: AlasKen on August 25, 2015, 12:33:24 AM
Quote from: Reel 224 on August 24, 2015, 11:26:28 PM
OH BOY!!  :-\  :o NA Ruth will kill me for sure. :(   Joe

That was what I had to decide.  I think they were excellent value just more than I felt was prudent for me.  Someone in the right position will scoop these up.  Ken

Ive been spending some money on new reels and parts lately and I just didn't want to rock the boat to hard this year, but I wish I had the use for them as a collection. They are beautiful. Story of my life a dollar short and a day late. Whats happened to the market that last few days hasn't helped the pocketbook either. >:(

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Timotheus5877

I wish you had this set for sale currently. Would be a huge score and nice display showing difference in size on a shelf

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Timotheus5877 on February 13, 2016, 08:26:12 AM
I wish you had this set for sale currently. Would be a huge score and nice display showing difference in size on a shelf

I do have this set for sale currently!  Will $1,275 work for you?  I will pay for the shipping to anywhere in the USA.

Thanks,

Randy