stainless parts for Jigmasters and other small Penn's

Started by Three se7ens, July 19, 2015, 04:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three se7ens

There are many penn reels that share handles and drag stars, including the jigmaster, squidder, surfmaster, etc.  The 112H/jigmaster sized handles will fit any of them, and any of the drag stars can be had in coarse thread or fine thread.  

Parts can be ordered here:
http://motivefab.com/products-page/reels

Two different style handles are available, and can be drilled for either 3/16" or 6mm knobs.  4 different style drag stars are available, and can be had in either fine thread or coarse threads.  

coastal_dan

Hey - I tired ordering off your site and kept getting booted off once I tried to complete the checkout.  Any chance I can just Paypal you for a drag star?  Or did you have an alternate route of doing this?  Thanks and thanks for making these available!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Three se7ens

Send me a PM with what you want, and Ill take care of it. 

My website updated itself automatically yesterday, Ill go through and check it out tonight. 

coastal_dan

PM sent, sorry for the delay!  Life gets in the way of reels sometimes, haha! ;D
Dan from Philadelphia...

coastal_dan

Looks fantastic!  And I sent a few people your way through Facebook :). I'll post photos when I get some time.  Thanks!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Three se7ens

Quote from: coastal_dan on September 12, 2015, 03:02:07 AM
Looks fantastic!  And I sent a few people your way through Facebook :). I'll post photos when I get some time.  Thanks!

Thanks for the compliments, and for the referrals.  Maybe one of these days Ill get around to making a facebook page for my company, but in the mean time, Ill take what I can get. 

steelhead_killer

Adam:

Were you able to get any additional handles made up?  I would like to order one and a start for my 501 build...Just checking!

Andy
><)))">

ez2cdave

Sky King Joe

Received the Stainless Steel Star Drag And Counterbalanced Handle.
They are first class workmanship and look AMAZING on the jig-master.
Greatly appreciate you for sharing such fantastic upgrades with us.
Thank you
Joe
Pompano Beach Florida

ez2cdave

Quote from: Sky King Joe on June 03, 2016, 10:57:24 AM
Received the Stainless Steel Star Drag And Counterbalanced Handle.
They are first class workmanship and look AMAZING on the jig-master.
Greatly appreciate you for sharing such fantastic upgrades with us.
Thank you
Joe
Pompano Beach Florida

I think these parts would look great polished, too !