Accurate and Tiburon Frames

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 19, 2015, 10:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tightlines667

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on August 03, 2015, 06:46:14 AM
Thanks for the encouragement Dave.  I'm in Alaska right now, but I will be home tomorrow and I plan to start posting hot and heavy!

Randy

Randu,
Hope you had a great trip!  We look forward to a full report :)
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

MyReelDad

Do you have any kits for the 114h senator?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I have a pretty good selection of frame/spool kits for the Penn 114H 6/0.  I have narrow kits by Accurate in Ice Blue and Tiburon in black.  In standard width kits I have Accurate in red, gold and purple, and in wide kits, I have a new in box silver Tiburon HLW kit (with Penn spool), Tiburon Black Marlin/Super 6 (3 1/2" wide) kits, in gold and red, and a very hard to find red Accurate 114HLW kit.  I also have Newell kits in standard and Black Marlin widths.  If any of those will work for you, I would be happy to get you a price.  I also have a good selection of 6/0 Accuplates kits (red, gold, purple, and ice blue) and complete Accurate 6/0 conversions, and kits and complete conversions for Squidders, Jigmasters, 3/0's, 4/0's and 9/0s and Magnums in Jigmaster, 3/0 and 4/0 size.

Thanks,

Randy

mikeg24thst

Do you have any 6/0 wide red spools

AlasKen

Do you have anything for a 112H?  Also for a 113H?  I don't yet know what I am doing but I want to try and create a Tank version of each just to see if I can.  I know I don't need to but I really don't need a boat or to fish.  However that hasn't stopped my yet.  Feel free to PM if that is easier.  How was the Alaska fishing?  I am trying to get out next weekend weather permitting.  Thanks in advance.  Ken

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Ken, the weather in Sitka was the nicest that we have seen in eleven years of fishing, but the fishing was awful!  I hope that you do better, and I know that you cannot do worse.

Regarding the 112H, I have a nice gold Accuframe with Penn aluminum spool for the 112H and a nice wide gold Accuframe with a Newell spool.  For the 113H, I have frames in standard and narrow widths.  Which are you looking for?

Thanks,

Randy

AlasKen

I believe the Peen spool option would be fine for the 112H.  The 113H would be standard width.  I currently have a 113HLW but on the lookout for a candidate for conversion to standard.  As I said kind of a rookie here and open for advice.  On a bit of a budget so used is a definite option as well.  These will be fished on the boat. for halibut and lings.  Thanks.  KCD

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Ken, I received your email saying that ideally you would like to have an exactly matching set of aluminum frames for the 112H and the 113H, which I do not have.  For the 112H, I have a nice (9 on a 10 scale) gold standard width Accuframe with a Penn aluminum spool, and a nice wide gold Accuframe with a Newell spool.  The only matching frames that I have for the 113H are a pair of red 113H narrow (Yellowtail Special) Accuframes with black spools, and also a pair of Tiburon narrow frame/spools in their version of Accurate's Ice Blue, which has a flatter finish than the Accurate Ice Blue also with black spools.  Since we last emailed, I also picked up an unused standard width silver 113H Accuframe with blue graphics.  I got the message that at this time, you are looking for frames to use, not collect, so that cost is more important that cosmetic condition, so long as the frames are fully functional.  Unfortunately, I have made a conscious effort to weed out most of my less than collector condition aluminum frames and side plates, and I do not have anything in 112H or 113H size right now that is not so pretty, and therefore more affordable.  I am always hunting for more toys, so if none of the above is what you are looking for, please check back with me in a few weeks because I will hopefully have something that will work for you.

Thanks again,

Randy

kimopods

Aloha Randy,

Sorry if this question has been answered in the posts above, but do you have anything for the 113HLW?

Mahalo, James

AlasKen

Thanks for the reply.  I will check back in a few weeks.  I know you have a lot going but if you run across a red frame for a 112h at a 6 or 7/10 keep me in mind.  Just looking for something for a first tank that I can fish hard.  After I get more comfortable my finish desire may go up.  Thanks again for reply.

ReelCurious

Do you have any frames for a Squidder 140?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Yes, I have both Accurate and Tiburon frames in black, a gold Tiburon frame, and a new in the box silver Accuframe.

spottybastard

How about a frame for a Penn 349 or a senator 115?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I have the gold reel and the red Tiburon 349H frame in the photo below.  The red reel was sold.  I have a complete near mint Accurate 115 that has gold Accuplates with a red Accurate frame.  I would rather not break it up, but I could possibly be talked into it.  I also have a complete mint red Accurate 9/0 that I would like to sell as a complete reel.  Please let me know if any of this stuff might be of interest.

Thanks,

Randy

mikeg24thst