Accurate and Tiburon Frames

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 19, 2015, 10:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Let me know if you see anything that you like and I will shoot you a price and if that works for you, I will take some good close up photos for your review.  You can reach me at 805-748-9202 anytime between 9:00 AM and 9:00PM California time if you would rather talk than type.

Thanks,

Randy

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

garking84

Do you have something for a 259

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: garking84 on July 19, 2015, 11:33:29 PM
Do you have something for a 259

I have Accuframes in gold, black and red with or without a red Penn anniversary spool) and a nice silver Tiburon frame with or without a silver Penn aluminum spool.  Will any of those work for you?

Rancanfish

PM me Randy with deal info!  Thanks
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

garking84

Just what I'm looking for,  I wanted something in silver. By any chance do you have any handles in silver?

How much for all this

spize909

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: garking84 on July 20, 2015, 02:09:54 AM
Just what I'm looking for,  I wanted something in silver. By any chance do you have any handles in silver?

How much for all this.

Would $95 delivered for the frame, clamp and spool work for you?  They are not mint but pretty close to it.

Here are a few silver Jigmaster handle options.  I can swap knobs if you don't like the wiffle ball style.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: spize909 on July 20, 2015, 03:44:19 AM
4/0 narrow, with spool?

I have the two Tiburon flat finish Ice Blue frames that you see in the second photo above, with Newell spools, plus the two Accurate red kits that you see in the boxes.  One has a matching red spool and the other has the glossy black spool.  Would any of those work?

Thanks,

Randy

garking84

spize909

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on July 20, 2015, 04:15:48 AM
4/0 narrow, with spool?

I have the two Tiburon flat finish Ice Blue frames that you see in the second photo above, with Newell spools, plus the two Accurate red kits that you see in the boxes.  One has a matching red spool and the other has the glossy black spool.  Would any of those work?

Thanks,

Randy

Possibly......shoot me some prices on each so I can gauge my will power.

swill88

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on July 20, 2015, 04:15:48 AM
4/0 narrow, with spool?

I have the two Tiburon flat finish Ice Blue frames that you see in the second photo above, with Newell spools, plus the two Accurate red kits that you see in the boxes.  One has a matching red spool and the other has the glossy black spool.  Would any of those work?

Thanks,

Randy

Hey Randy...
Am interested in Accurate or Tib 113 narrow frame & spool... can you shoot me some info?

Thanks

Steve

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Steve, I have a near mint and a new narrow red Accurate 4/0 Accuframe, and a pair of Tiburon flat finish Ice Blue narrow 4/0 frames that you see in the photo above.  I am leaving for Alaska for a week in the morning, but I will shoot you some prices when I come home next week if are still interested.

Thanks for giving me a shot at your business,

Randy

Normslanding

Keep posting Randy. With this group you never know!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thanks for the encouragement Dave.  I'm in Alaska right now, but I will be home tomorrow and I plan to start posting hot and heavy!

Randy