Accurate and Tiburon Frames

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 19, 2015, 10:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishamen7

No problem please no rush
Whenever you have the time
what kind of spool do you have on the jigmaster

I also am putting together a jigmaster for myself and need some parts for my build
I am looking for the knurled knobs for accuplates for easy spool adjustment for clicker side and the cap for other side
Also I saw the super jigmasters have Ulua graphics
Does tiburon do that and do you have any frames with said graphics
I have purple plates

Mahalo for your time

Jason

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Jason, I do not have any extra Accurate bearing caps, but if you check with Tom who has the Cortez Conversions website he might.  He makes the knurled caps.

The only frames that I know of with those ulua graphics are the Super Jigmasters

The reel for your sister has a stock Penn aluminum spool, but you could have a good used Newell spool or an 8 on a 10 scale red Penn anniversary spool for the same price.  All spools are tested true.

I'm sorry to say that I do not have any purple Jigmaster frames at the moment, but I can get you a new purple Tiburon 500 frame for $65 or a Yellowfin/344 frame for $75 including shipping to Hawaii if Tiburon has them in stock.

Thanks,

Randy

handi2

Randy I could use an old style frame for Penn 113H please. I have old style silver side plates. Standard spool.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Keith, I have a black "old-style topless standard width Tiburon frame with Tiburon rod clamp.  I would rate it as an 8.5 on a 10 scale.  It has a few small spots of corrosion along the outer edges of the frame, and some scratches on the feet of the stand from the reel seat, but aside from that, it's close to mint and the black anodizing is still jet black and glossy. All of the threads are good.  Would that possibly work for you?

I also have a few narrow and wide and extra wide "old-style" frame/spool kits but that would be a lot more expensive way to go because you would not be able to use your spool.

One other option is that I also have some complete 4/0 conversions with Accuplates and Accurate or Tiburon frames and I would take your side plates in trade.

Thanks,

Randy

Fishamen7

Aloha
Randy sorry for the absence
I am still interested in purchasing the red jigmaster from you if it is still available
Also do you mind sending to an apo/fpo address
Mahalo for your time

Vintage Offshore Tackle

No problem, but I will be traveling until the end of the month.  Can you wait until then?

Mahalo,

Randy

Fishamen7

No problem I will contact you around the end of the month
Mahalos
Jason

BryanC

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on August 19, 2016, 01:29:44 AM
Keith, I have a black "old-style topless standard width Tiburon frame with Tiburon rod clamp.  I would rate it as an 8.5 on a 10 scale.  It has a few small spots of corrosion along the outer edges of the frame, and some scratches on the feet of the stand from the reel seat, but aside from that, it's close to mint and the black anodizing is still jet black and glossy. All of the threads are good.  Would that possibly work for you?

If Keith did not buy that frame, would you please PM me a price?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Keith, I am traveling until 9/30 and I can't remember if Keith bought that particular frame, but I will let you know what I have when I get home.

Thanks,

Randy

JRD

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on July 20, 2015, 04:10:58 AM
Quote from: garking84 on July 20, 2015, 02:09:54 AM
Just what I'm looking for,  I wanted something in silver. By any chance do you have any handles in silver?

How much for all this.

Would $95 delivered for the frame, clamp and spool work for you?  They are not mint but pretty close to it.

Here are a few silver Jigmaster handle options.  I can swap knobs if you don't like the wiffle ball style.

Still have the accurate crank / waffle ball combo?

BryanC

I'm still looking for a standard width 4/0 frame.  I like silver, but would consider black or other colors as well.  I'm going to fish it.  Used, 8/10 or better condition would be fine with me.  LMK what you have.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Do you need an "old-style" frame?

BryanC

Either style would work for me, as I am using Penn sideplates on this reel.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Bryan, I have a black topless old style Tiburon standard width 113H frame that I would rate as an 8.5 cosmetically.  It has a few small spots of corrosion along the edges and around the rod clamp studs, but functionally it is good with all of the threads intact.  I can sell it for $50 plus $3.45 for shipping by USPS first class parcel with tracking.   I also have a brand new new-style black Tiburon topless frame for $75.  Would either of those work for you?

Thanks,

Randy

BryanC

I will think about it and let you know.  The more I think about it, the more I think I might want to hold out for a silver frame.  Any leads on one of them?  Old or new style.