Accurate and Tiburon Frames

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 19, 2015, 10:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I can get you a new new-style silver frame from Tiburon for the same price as the black frame that I have here, but I am not going back down there until the last week of October.  Can you wait that long, and if so, do you want me to nail one down for you?  They should have one in stock and I can find out for sure on Monday.

BryanC

Yes.  That works for me.  I will take a new, new-style frame in silver for $75 + shipping.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Dear Bryan,

I have confirmed that the new "new-style" silver T4N narrow 113H frame is in stock at Tiburon.  Would you like me to send you a Paypal invoice?

Thanks,

Randy

BryanC

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Will do Bryan.  Please let me know if you do not receive it within the next hour.

Thanks again,

Randy

BryanC

I got the invoice, but I apologize that I did not read your previous correctly.  I am looking for a standard-width silver frame, not a narrow frame.  Do you have a standard-width silver frame available?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

My mistake Bryan.  You had asked for the regular width.  I just called Tiburon and they do not have any standard width silver 113H frames in stock.  They have red, black, electric blue and green.  Will any of those work for you?

Thanks,

Randy

BryanC

For now I think I will hold out for a silver frame.  I will let you know if I change my mind about that.  Please let me know if you run across a standard width silver frame.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

No problem Bryan.  I canceled the Paypal invoice and will keep my eyes peeled for a standard silver frame.

Thanks for giving me a shot at it.

Randy

ez2cdave

I'm looking for a BLACK "old style", topless Tiburon frame for a Penn 113HLW, using Accurate sideplates.

Tight Lines !

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thanks for thinking of me Dave.  I have a nice used black "old-style" Tiburon 113HLW frame for Accuplates or for stock Penn side plates with the inside trim rings, but it is not topless.  One other option:  I have a new black "new-style" Tiburon 113HLW frame and a set of new black Cortez "new-style" side plates.  Please let me know if either of the above might work for you.

Thanks again,

Randy

ez2cdave

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on November 20, 2016, 05:21:14 AM
Thanks for thinking of me Dave.  I have a nice used black "old-style" Tiburon 113HLW frame for Accuplates or for stock Penn side plates with the inside trim rings, but it is not topless.  One other option:  I have a new black "new-style" Tiburon 113HLW frame and a set of new black Cortez "new-style" side plates.  Please let me know if either of the above might work for you.

Thanks again,

Randy

Randy,

How much for the used BLACK 113HLW frame, including shipping to NC ?   

I have RED Accuplates . . . Now, if your Cortez sideplates were RED, that would have been good !

Dave

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Dear Dave,

The black Tiburon 113HLW frame is an 8 on a 10 scale with some sizable scrapes and scratches, but all good threads and no signs of corrosion.  The rod clamp is a black Tiburon billet aluminum clamp but it is the International style with lock nuts, not the original Senator style where the nuts go inside the clamp, as you can see in the photo below.  I can sell the frame for $55 plus $4  for shipping to North Carolina.  You might want to consider taking the complete reel as shown.  The Accuplates are in near perfect condition.  I would rate them as 9.5 on a 10 scale, and they are complete with 4:1 gears.  If you need a handle, I will include a nice Penn 24-349H two position power handle, and sell you the complete reel for $225 plus $10.97 for shipping.  I also have near mint red Accurate frames in narrow and standard width to go with your red Accuplates.  Please let me know if any of the above might work for you.

Thanks,

Randy

ez2cdave

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on November 20, 2016, 08:03:15 PM
Dear Dave,

The black Tiburon 113HLW frame is an 8 on a 10 scale with some sizable scrapes and scratches, but all good threads and no signs of corrosion.  The rod clamp is a black Tiburon billet aluminum clamp but it is the International style with lock nuts, not the original Senator style where the nuts go inside the clamp, as you can see in the photo below.  I can sell the frame for $55 plus $4  for shipping to North Carolina.  You might want to consider taking the complete reel as shown.  The Accuplates are in near perfect condition.  I would rate them as 9.5 on a 10 scale, and they are complete with 4:1 gears.  If you need a handle, I will include a nice Penn 24-349H two position power handle, and sell you the complete reel for $225 plus $10.97 for shipping.  I also have near mint red Accurate frames in narrow and standard width to go with your red Accuplates.  Please let me know if any of the above might work for you.

Thanks,

Randy

Randy,

I scored this reel CHEAPLY on eBay recently. . . To my surprise, the Seller accepted my 1st Offer which was, admittedly, low !

Tight Lines !

thorhammer

Randy, hope you are doing well; hunting a 113h std width gold accurate frame to fish. An RP '8' is fine. 

Also same frame in electric blue or silver. 

Regards

John