Accurate and Tiburon Frames

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 19, 2015, 10:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Bryan, I am going to touch base with Tiburon this week and see if they have refilled their inventory, and if not, when they plan to.  I will let you know as soon as they give me an answer.  Thanks for your patience.  I do have an all silver T4WEX kit, but I think that's the only "new-style" silver 4/0 kit that I have at the moment.

Thanks again,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: BryanC on November 26, 2016, 04:09:06 PM
Quote from: BryanC on October 10, 2016, 10:58:59 PM
For now I think I will hold out for a silver frame.  I will let you know if I change my mind about that.  Please let me know if you run across a standard width silver frame.

Randy,

Just letting you know that I'm still looking for a standard width new style silver frame.  LMK if you run across one.

-Bryan

Bryan, I just found your new silver new style Tiburon T4 standard width 113H frame.  Can I send you a Paypal invoice?

Thanks,

Randy

BryanC

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on November 30, 2016, 08:29:06 PM

Bryan, I just found your new silver new style Tiburon T4 standard width 113H frame.  Can I send you a Paypal invoice?

Thanks,

Randy

Yes.  Please do!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I just sent the invoice Bryan, but I do not expect to receive the frame until Friday, so don't send the payment until then.  If I receive it early enough on Friday, I will ship that day, but more likely, it will go out on Saturday.  I will email the tracking number to you as soon as I print the shipping label.

Thanks for the business,

Randy

BryanC

Hey Randy, I paid the invoice on Thursday, and didn't see this note until afterward.  Just let me know when it ships.  No rush.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thanks for your quick payment Bryan.  It came through fine, but the package did not arrive yesterday as I had hoped.  I just checked the USPS.com website today and it says that tracking number 9405511899564473220002 is out for delivery, so I should receive it and be able to ship it to you today. 

Thanks again,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Bryan, I received your frame yesterday but it was too late to get it shipped yesterday, so it's going out today by USPS First Class Parcel.  The tracking number is 9400109699938990278437.

Thanks for your business and your patience,

Randy

BryanC

Vintage Offshore Tackle

My pleasure Bryan.  I meant that I received it on Saturday.  At my age, all of the days go by so fast that they just seem to blend together.

Randy

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

steelhead_killer

><)))">

BryanC

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 08, 2016, 01:50:06 AM
You are a Class act Randy. ;)

X3.  He sure is.

I got the frame today Randy.  Thanks!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you for the kind words Daron, Andy and Bryan.  You made my day!  I really did not deserve them for this transaction, which took forever, but I really appreciate your patience Bryan, and I'm glad that we were finally able to put it together for you.

Thanks again to all of you,

Randy

Decker

Could someone give me the weight of the Tiburon P16 frame for the Penn Squidder 146 (preferably without the clamp)?  Thanks.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Decker on January 16, 2018, 04:49:21 PM
Could someone give me the weight of the Tiburon P16 frame for the Penn Squidder 146 (preferably without the clamp)?  Thanks.
We're not talking pounds anymore, now we're talking ounces, as we're in a casting tournament ::). It won't really matter on Fluke Joe ;D.
The P16 without the clamp is 2.8 oz. the newer style might be just a tad less.I was thinking about MO's comment on plastic spools, the Newell aluminum spool might be the same...if not lighter.
I know that the newell spools are lighter than Penn's.

On another note:
When the Tuna trip will happen on the East Coast, with  only vintage reels allowed, I hope you guys that are worried about holding a pound or two could handle a 10 - 15 pounds reel ;D

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.