New 113H Frame, Spool and Sideplate Project

Started by Black Pearl, July 25, 2015, 02:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

Bryan Young

Pink is really a man's color from the war days.  It hid the blood stained shirts better than any other color.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Aiala

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 15, 2015, 06:40:56 AM
Pink is the new Cool. 8)

Right on, Mr. Shark!   ;D

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 15, 2015, 06:40:56 AM
I don't want a pink reel...

Okay, but if they made a pink 20/0 Everol...??   :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Rancanfish

Poor Mr. Chui is shaking his head on this thread veer I'm sure.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Black Pearl

Alto Mare

Quote from: Rancanfish on December 15, 2015, 06:41:01 PM
Poor Mr. Chui is shaking his head on this thread veer I'm sure.
This man doesn't get upset that easy, besides, we are discussing colors, as he advised....its all good ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

Hey, the custom color can be whatever... As long as I get my 1 red  1 silver 1 green it's all a bonus anyway👍
Sal, I was in for an extra green but as manly as pink is I ain't fishing in Brooklyn with a pink reel for many more than one reason. One big one is that I have some of the saltiest fishermen at my docks. They laugh at me when I tell them I use circle hooks... A pink reel, I gues I'm just not man enough... Id be better off wearing spandex grundens😳
Can't wait for the frames that is,
Dom

Alto Mare

Quote from: broadway on December 15, 2015, 10:52:07 PM
Hey, the custom color can be whatever... As long as I get my 3 red and 3 silver it's all a bonus anyway👍
Sal, I was in for an extra green but as manly as pink is I ain't fishing in Brooklyn with a pink reel for many more than one reason. One big one is that I have some of the saltiest fishermen at my docks. They laugh at me when I tell them I use circle hooks... A pink reel, I gues I'm just not man enough... Id be better off wearing spandex grundens😳
Can't wait for the frames that is,
Dom

I'll get one made just for that occasion.  When i come up and get on Broadway, we will deal with those salty dogs at the dock then ;) ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Black Pearl

I will also do the same thing as this 113HSN with a Jigmaster after this 113HSN is done.

Stay tune!!!

sdlehr

Quote from: Black Pearl on December 16, 2015, 12:56:36 AM
I will also do the thing stuffs as this 113HSN with a Jigmaster after this thing is done.

Stay tune!!!
Alan, I'm sorry, I don't think I understand this. I think your spell-checker garbled things. Maybe it's me.....
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Black Pearl

Quote from: sdlehr on December 16, 2015, 02:02:14 AM
Quote from: Black Pearl on December 16, 2015, 12:56:36 AM
I will also do the same thing as this 113HSN with a Jigmaster after this project is done.

Stay tune!!!
Alan, I'm sorry, I don't think I understand this. I think your spell-checker garbled things. Maybe it's me.....

Sorry, it has been a long day at work.

sdlehr

Thanks, that's what I thought you meant, but I couldn't be sure.
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

TomT

Johnny Cash and Elvis had it all. Too bad the way they went down.
They were and still are my Hero's.

Mine too,  but you can add Waylon and other "outlaws" to my list.  I saw Elvis once in person and never saw pink, but someone here was right about lots of bling on his skin tight clothes.  I went to Graceland about 30 yrs ago and saw the Cadillac, but the way I remember the story is that he bought it for his momma who did not drive and I think to this day the Cadillac has almost zero miles on it.  If I am wrong about the car and it's mileage--it wont be the first time. ;) ;D  I'm also with Dom, I might wear pink but not with a lot of macho buddies around ;D ::) ;)
TomT

broadway

You're welcome to wear it...and I can't wait for the fallout I'll get when you leave. ;D
Welcome aboard pal
Dom