ben and the boys - 8/6/2015

Started by alantani, August 07, 2015, 07:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

ben and the boys - 8/6/2015

launched out of half moon bay this morning with my co-worker, ben, and his two sons, jake and josh. we fished off of pescadero, kept two and a half limits of fish and release another 75 to 100.  we fish shallow water so that the fish can be released without barotrauma.  the "go to" rigs were the ultralight okuma spinners and the p-line laser minnows.  check it out!

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

theswimmer

Looks like a lot of fun!
That is my favorite  area to surf fish.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Alto Mare

Great job from the two young men, they're very lucky having one of the best teachers showing them how it's done.
Nice report.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Reel 224

Sometimes it much more fun watching the young guys catch fish then catching them yourself, nice to see everyone have a nice time on the water.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Steve-O

Nice report. Great to see the upcoming generation catching fish!....and NOT doing it on a video game. :o

Doug

Nice The making of a lot of great memories for the boys   Doug