Spinning reel repair shop or competent other wanted...

Started by broadway, January 06, 2011, 05:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

I've got about 8 or so spinning reels I want serviced and drags upgraded if available, but I would really like a fellow A.T. member to do the job (a shop or qualified member).  I have no problem paying what a shop would charge... I just want them purring for the start of the season.  I've got cabo's, penn's, and bait runners.  If this works for ya... it would be great for me. Thanks crew!
Dom   

alantani

sorry, dom.  like clint eastwood said, "A man's gotta know his limits!" 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

reel bob

Hey Dom...Just drop them off at Three Rivers here in Wasilla Alaska and I'll have them back to ya in a couple of weeks ;D

Pro Reel

It just so happens that i do work on spinning reels in the shop. Carbontex drag upgrades are no problem. Just fill out a service form from my site , one for each reel, and send them with USPS priority shipping.
www.proreelservice.com

Norcal Pescador

".... I just want them purring for the start of the season."

"sorry, dom.  like clint eastwood said, "A man's gotta know his limits!" "

I'm with Alan on this one.  Regarding purring, if you'd asked our cat about servicing spinners, he would have folded his ears back and hissed at you. ::)

Yeah, drop them off in Wasilla and maybe you'll get to meet Sarah P.  ;D ;D
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Dominick

Hey Dom! Send them to ProReel.  Check it out, he's up at 5:30 a.m. ready to go. :o  If he starts at 5:30 a.m. he can have them back at noon.  ;DDom
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Looks like I'll be getting the forms ready for pro reel to take on the job as long as you're in the continental US  :D.  I'm with all you guys on spinners being a pain in the you know what, but looks like there's still a few brave souls willing to work on 'em.  I'll be sending them next week Pro Reel.  Thanks guys!
Dom

broadway