8-Day Long Range Trip and Vacation

Started by Bryan Young, August 24, 2015, 09:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Quote from: Dominick on August 25, 2015, 03:11:31 PM
Quote from: El Pescador on August 24, 2015, 10:43:58 PM
Bryan, I have ONE order for you and that is TO HAVE A GREAT TIME, RELAX, Fish until you drop, and then post your trip when you return!!!!!!
Same here. Dominick
Relax?  I'm stressed right now.  Thank God for Alan T. and Jon Vadney for helping me out...I was super duper stressed last week and less this week.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Reel 224

Enjoy that vacation Bryan don't let the small stuff bother you. Have a great time and good fishing----------------<*>{{{{><

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Bryan Young

I'll be posting of my adventure shortly.  Sorry for the delay.  I lost my camera in the house and it was just found.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Big Tim

Quote from: Bryan Young on September 18, 2015, 03:09:08 PM
I'll be posting of my adventure shortly.  Sorry for the delay.  I lost my camera in the house and it was just found.

Lost in the house? Me think you've been eating fishes not posting pics of them fishes   ::)

BT

David Hall

Where's the " rolling eyes" eating popcorn emoticon?
Can't wait to see your pics Bryan.

Doug

theswimmer

SURE   ,  you lost your camera.........
Umhmmmmm.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

David Hall

Quote from: theswimmer on September 19, 2015, 02:51:43 AM
Umhmmmmm.

yEp the old " lost my camera" ruse,  he probably has a contract with a fishing magazine and he isn't allowed to post any pictures until after the magazine hits the stands.

So how long do we have to hold our breath Bryan?

alantani

Quote from: Big Tim on September 18, 2015, 11:42:46 PM
Quote from: Bryan Young on September 18, 2015, 03:09:08 PM
I'll be posting of my adventure shortly.  Sorry for the delay.  I lost my camera in the house and it was just found.

Lost in the house? Me think you've been eating fishes not posting pics of them fishes   ::)

BT

no, no, all the fish are in my freezer!  which reminds me, i should find out what's for dinner tonight!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

steelfish

Quote from: David Hall on September 23, 2015, 09:54:20 PM
Quote from: theswimmer on September 19, 2015, 02:51:43 AM
Umhmmmmm.

yEp the old " lost my camera" ruse,  he probably has a contract with a fishing magazine and he isn't allowed to post any pictures until after the magazine hits the stands.

LOL, in a different way but I was on that same boat few months ago, it was not a contract "per se" but a good friend told me to no post anything until the magazine was out for at least 2 weeks.
The Baja Guy

El Pescador

Quote from: alantani on September 23, 2015, 11:12:45 PM
no, no, all the fish are in my freezer!  which reminds me, i should find out what's for dinner tonight!

Alan!

Want to trade some fish?!  I'm holding Dominick's Los Cabos YF Tuna here and would LOVE a trade out!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

alantani

i've got some yellowtail of my own, but the real prize is bryan's ono.  gotta get here before friday, though, because he's going to take most of it to hawaii with him!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

El Pescador

Bryan!  DEAL!

And that's without consulting my attorney!

I'll drop a chunk of YFT with Alan this Saturday, please leave ONE piece of ONO for me, please.

THanks.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!