Golden State Warriors SuperSeeker 6470H

Started by Jon Vadney, September 22, 2015, 01:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Vadney

I've been building a lot of relatively boring rods lately so that's why I haven't posted up much.  Here's one I just got done with that I like alot:

Factory painted blue SuperSeeker 6470H with Fuji SiNII guides, blue Alps seat, acid wrapped.

steelfish

Thats a beauty.

Some day I will have some rod like that
The Baja Guy

Alans Buddy

David Hall

What a beauty and commemorating the GSW 2015 world championship season.
I want one!

Jon Vadney

thorhammer

Jon,

As per usual, shoddy craftsmanship with no attention to detail or sense of artistry...I just don't know...... ;)

I was gonna learn how to post a pic but now I'd just be showing a tomato stake with Fuji's lol

J

Jon Vadney

Quote from: thorhammer on September 25, 2015, 02:19:03 AM
Jon,

As per usual, shoddy craftsmanship with no attention to detail or sense of artistry...I just don't know...... ;)

I was gonna learn how to post a pic but now I'd just be showing a tomato stake with Fuji's lol

J

haha thanks man.  Post 'em up!! I'd love to see 'em. 

Use www.imgur.com to host your photos. 

Jon Vadney

Step 1:  Go to http://www.imgur.com

Step 2: Click on the top where it says "Upload Images". You will have a window pop up that looks like this:

Step 3:  Click on "Browse Your Computer" and find your images that you want to host.  If you are uploading more than one image, you can do it all at once.  Click on your first image highlighting it, hold down the "Shift" button and then click on the last image you wish to upload.  That will select all of the images between them.

Step 4: Click on "Open".  That will start the upload process.

Step 5:  This is what you'll see when it's done uploading. 

If you haven't resized your images and they are GIGANTIC, on the right hand side you'll see an option titled "Large Thumb".  Select that.  If you preview your thread and the image is too small, select the option next to it titled "Huge Thumb". If you have resized your images, skip this and keep the sizing as "original"

Step 6: Now click on the little white button that I have an arrow pointing at, the one under "BBCode (message boards & forums)".  That will copy that code so you can paste it into BD or any other forum you wish.

Step 7: Go to your thread that you are creating. Right click in the text box and select "paste".  ctrl+V also works.  That will paste the code into the window.

Step 8:  Go back to imgur and click on the tab that says "second image", and then repeat step 7.

Step 9:  Repeat as many times as necessary to copy all of your image codes into the thread.

thorhammer

Jon, excellent, thanks! I haven't done much beyond some repair this summer but have a few builds on deck I'm ready to get into.

J

Newell Nut

Another masterpiece Jon. The marble colors turned out nice with the blue wrap.