Banax Electric Reels - US Distribution and Repair - Frigate Sales & Service

Started by Frigate Sales, September 28, 2015, 09:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat

have used my reel several time now since I reconstructed the cord, to a right angle, as it comes out of the reel, I am really happy with it, not as much stress on the cord now, I have to update my computer before I can post pictures, sorry, cheers donnyboat.
Don, or donnyboat

coastal_dan

Website seems to be down...or unable to open in Chrome or Firefox.  Thanks.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

gstours

Hello out there.  Are you still in business?  We wondered what happened to your business?  🤷‍♀️ Thanks?

gstours

Hello 👋,  anyone doing anything with USA business with Banax reels🤔.   .??
    Just wondering ?    Any reply would be great.🤷‍♂️

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

day0ne

David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Frigate Sales

Guys - sorry for the lack of responses on here.  I assumed I'd get email notifications of new posts, I'm going to see what I can figure out. 

Alan was kind enough to notify me of the activity in the thread. 

Yes, I am still in business.  Been selling the heck out of Banax reels here in North America, and trying my darnedest to back it up with premium service. 

Website shouldn't have ever gone down?  Not sure what's up with that. 

As far as supporting the 7000 reel - nope, never.  It's the same class as the 500 series reels, nothing more than a higher number on the side, LOL.  And it will never be sold to the NA market. 

I have the 500TM and the 500XP models available. 

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I'm here to help.  The number Alan posted will get me, as will james@frigatesales.com

Thanks Guys!!

Frigate Sales

Frigate Sales

Frigate Sales

Frigate Sales

Frigate Sales

alantani

well, there must be some interest in your product, because this page has gotten 185 thousand views since it was posted.  that makes this the 9th most viewed post overall for the entire website. 

Darin Crofton

Love my Banax reels! Here's a pic from a Venice, LA trip recently when James went out with me.
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

alantani