stainless steel gear sleeves - penn squidders, jigmasters, and smaller senators

Started by alantani, December 19, 2008, 05:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

probably $12 to $15.  not sure until i actually go on line with the address and weight of the package.  let me know if you would like one.  thanks! alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

spaartekkies

Hi Alan, sorry been away for a while. Our currency is taking such a beating against the US $ at the moment, that the ss sleeve would end up costing more than what i paid for the reel. Just gonna go for a brass sleeve. Should be around $6. Will save up and do a whole ss job on a worthy reel. Ss everything + double dog.

ReelCurious

alantani

sdlehr

Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Hoochrip

Looking for a fine thread 1st or 2nd gen jigmaster ss sleeve, would you have one? Can do PayPal.

alantani

day0ne

Quote from: sdlehr on October 14, 2015, 03:16:10 PM
I'd like to get in line for one of these, too!

MysticParts.com still has some

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

ReelCurious

Thanks for pointing that out, don't know why I didn't check myself.  Just ordered 2 from Scott's.  They're limited to 10 per customer but they're still in stock with limited availability.

tgoff

Looking for a stainless 98-155 for a surfmaster 100 project. Scotts BT is out and so is Smoooth Drag. Are there any other sources?

This is my first post. This site has been awesome and I look forward to sharing my 506, 501, and 100 reel projects.

Thanks!

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

nlam004

Hi Alan, just sent a PM inquiring about a couple 98-60s.  Hope you have some!

Thanks
Nick

alantani

i do.  still trying to slug through emails, pm's and the website.  and then there is the pile of paper mail that has to be gone through.  please be just a little more patient.  thanks!  alan

mrwilson99

David

alantani

maybe, but probably not.  what i usually end up doing is installing a jigmaster bridge plate, though i can't remember if it's a 500 or 505 plate.