Main Menu

More Plugs!!!!

Started by STRIPER LOU, October 20, 2015, 10:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

Great on rock fish out here.

Reel 224

I received my stiper Lou plug in the mail this past Friday, it's a beauty, I cant say enough good things about it...this a custom made plug that really has a lot of fine workmanship put into it.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

STRIPER LOU

Joe, thanks for the compliments! Sounds like Ruth was ready to go out and test it right, then, and there!!! Use it in good health and catch a bunch of the big ladies.
A lot of time goes into them and I try to make each and every one as it were for myself. They have been my go too artificials and have worked extremely well over the years.
In another post I had mentioned I will have about a dozen and a half or so  in various styles and colors. These are going to be available as my extra's for next season and I hope to list them here shortly. Thanks to everyone who showed interest.
...........................Lou

Shark Hunter

I got my shipment from Lou today. This Guy does good work! ;D
The ones without the tape on the hooks I bought from him a while back. He used them as models. They are Huge! :o
These are really something to see. I need to get a new camera. The pictures don't do them Justice.

Check is in the Mail, Mr. Maglione. Thank You!
Life is Good!

thorhammer

Lou, these plugs are awesome and plugging for stripers is one of my top favorite ways to fish. How might i get my hands on a couple?

Thor

STRIPER LOU

Daron, Thank you for the kind words and posting pics. They are very difficult to photograph due to the glossy finish. This time of year I really start to worry about shipping as things have a tendency to get thrown around. Enjoy them in good health and you and the family have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Thor, I do have some available but I've been having trouble and cannot send any attachments whether here or to personnel emails. I've been working on it for a week with no results. Maybe I'll put a post here and someone can help! If you check all of my posts on plugs, striper and or fishing reports, you can get an idea what they look like. If you would be kind enough to send me a PM, that would be great so I wont forget you.

........................................Lou

Shark Hunter

Lou,
I let my boy have one of those plugs and he made custom shadow box for it.
I think he likes it. ;)
Life is Good!

Reel 224

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 15, 2016, 01:12:52 AM
Lou,
I let my boy have one of those plugs and he made custom shadow box for it.
I think he likes it. ;)

Nice!! Give you son a at a boy.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

STRIPER LOU

Great Job! You schooled him well Mr. D!!!! Certainly got me beat here as they're just hanging all around the basement!
.................Lou

Reel 224

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on December 15, 2016, 02:56:16 AM
Great Job! You schooled him well Mr. D!!!! Certainly got me beat here as they're just hanging all around the basement!
.................Lou

And I can attest to that :o ;D

Joe

Bill B

Great work as always brother Lou.....hey do you think those would work on our Left Coast river stripers?    Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

STRIPER LOU

Absolutely Bill! Some of the guys out your way have purchased some of the smaller versions. On the larger ones they've even caught some tuna!
Unfortunately I'm not building at this time as I have a huge work backlog. Thanks for the interest and have a great holiday

Reel 224

Quote from: TARFU on December 17, 2016, 03:34:40 AM
Great work as always brother Lou.....hey do you think those would work on our Left Coast river stripers?    Bill

If you absolutist want one I could part with one at Lou's price.

Joe

Bill B

Joe thank you for the offer....I was more curious about the cross over.....Good to know east coast works on the west coast....you never know with the lefties over here  ;D ;D ;D   Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

STRIPER LOU

Joe, if its the red/white I'd be glad to take that off your hands as I wont be building them anymore.
Thanks,  ..  Lou