Penn Reels - just as you find them

Started by Superhook, October 30, 2015, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tennesseeman and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

milne

My apologies Chris, I've come in late here..
The lefty is a stunner, I have one but not quite as nice as your one, beautiful.......

The first Gen 6/0, Wow, been looking for one for ever, fantastic you had the right handle as well.....

Great adds to your collection.....

Col

Penn Chronology

QuoteJust got this first gen 6/0, not quite "as I found it" because it had a later red power handle on it. I'm glad because I think that's why it got passed over. Fortunately I had a spare correct handle I've been hanging on to for a rainy day.

Great reel and that rainy day handle is to die for. Good save...

wailua boy

I picked up this pair of jigs, not too long ago and this is how I found them.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

thorhammer

I'd say that wex Jig isnt one you find laying in yard sale bins very often! Nice Pair.

Donnyboat

Sweet very lucky to find reels in that condition, they should run really good, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

wailua boy

Quote from: thorhammer on March 06, 2021, 01:39:10 PM
I'd say that wex Jig isnt one you find laying in yard sale bins very often! Nice Pair.

I know right. They were priced at regular jigmaster prices and I couldn't pass em up.

CooldadE

A good friend is moving to Idaho. He gave me this 113 he inherited from his grandad... No saltwater in Idaho. I'll never use it, I'll just add it to my collection...

Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Crow

That IS a good friend ! Make a good addition to your collection.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

Gee Chris, you find some nice reels, you must be searching the net, 24/7, plus garage sales, well done pleased for you, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Maxed Out

Cool.....Good one for a display! Early 50's and still has original line from that era.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

CooldadE

Yea, what is that line ? Silk ? Or ?

Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Cuttyhunker

Doomed from childhood

nelz

They found one!  ;D