Penn Reels - just as you find them

Started by Superhook, October 30, 2015, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tennesseeman and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Swami805

This 9/0 came today, 2nd generation no part numbers. A little dirty but no big gouges, some light scratches that should polish ok, every thing is there and working. Box is a little beat up but repairable. A good addition to my budding senator collection. Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

swill88

A real beauty Sheridan.
Great find.
Steve

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Oceanreels

Nice set, they are getting harder to find.
Brian Purrone  Member ORCA
http://myfishingreels.weebly.com/

Bill B

Well the wife can now be labeled an Enabler  ::)  She was at a local flea market this morning and called me saying they had a few Penns and wanted to know if I needed any  ;)   I asked her to send some pictures and asked her "how much are they asking?"  She said $5 each  :o :o  I threw the dice and told her for $5 each "could I pleeeeaaassssseee  have all of them?"  ::)  Much to my surprise she said yes!!!!  (Im voting her for Saint Hood  ;D)  I couldnt wait to get home from work, there was a bucket on the work bench and inside  found: 2 Beachmaster 155, a 140 Squidder, a Long Beach 68 and 60, a Senator 113, a Penn 180 and what Im assuming to be a Diawa of some sort.....Ohhh yeah I did stop off at the flower store for a bouquet of flowers for her and Im making dinner tonight too   ;).....

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

nelz

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Carl L

bhale1

Wow... don't find a haul that nice very often!!!! I'm glad they went to a good "Ohana" home.
Oh yeah...good call on the flowers and dinner ;D
Brett

Long Enuff

thorhammer

every now and then a blind squirrel finds a nut....or the sun shines on every dog's butt at some point...I'm from the South, I could keep going :)

great score my man, and kudos for the wife for spying it!

Swami805

40 bucks and your wife becoming an enabler, doesn't get better than that Bill.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

basto

Goodonya mate! You must have been a very good boy lately.
DAM Quick 3001      SHIMANO Spedmaster 3   Jigging Master PE5n

1badf350

Bill you are making us look bad. Now when i direct my wife to this thread we need to skip oage 63. Thanks alot... ;D
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Penn Chronology

QuoteWell the wife can now be labeled an Enabler  Roll Eyes  She was at a local flea market this morning and called me saying they had a few Penns and wanted to know if I needed any  Wink   I asked her to send some pictures and asked her "how much are they asking?"  She said $5 each  Shocked Shocked  I threw the dice and told her for $5 each "could I pleeeeaaassssseee  have all of them?"  Roll Eyes  Much to my surprise she said yes!!!!  (Im voting her for Saint Hood  Grin)  I couldnt wait to get home from work, there was a bucket on the work bench and inside  found: 2 Beachmaster 155, a 140 Squidder, a Long Beach 68 and 60, a Senator 113, a Penn 180 and what Im assuming to be a Diawa of some sort.....Ohhh yeah I did stop off at the flower store for a bouquet of flowers for her and Im making dinner tonight too   Wink.....

Five dollars each!! Did I just read Five dollars each?? Say it ain't so! Five dollars each?? Seems we are in the world of fiction here........... That is a deal from yesteryear.......... Congrats on the deal and having the prize winning wife of the year.