Penn Reels - just as you find them

Started by Superhook, October 30, 2015, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill B

Thanks guys, I will pass this on to my wife....Yes Mike $5 each, and on my way to work this morning I had to go out to the garage just to make sure it wasnt a dream.... but then again I did pick up a NepTuna for $27 also  ;D   Happy Friday everyone    Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Donnyboat

Good catch Bill, if you find another good lady like that, send her over this way, Sheridan a 9/0 of that generation, great find, in good condition, & with the box as well, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Dominick

Sheridan and Bill great finds.  Bill give the wife a couple of bills and send her off to flea markets mor often.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Gfish

Bill, does your wife have any unmarried sisters that'er like her?
Kiddin, I'm married already and my wife does buy alota gifts for me, but I'm prayin for her to get somethin like that.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Bill B

Gfish I got the pick of the litter with my wife Lee 😎  I tore into a couple of the worst ones today the 68 and 60 LBs and they cleaned up pretty good.  Showed them to the wife and she couldn't believe they were the same. She almost passed on them considering the condition, glad she didn't. Bill

wailua boy

Nice finds Bill. I picked up a 155 and came in with a few unnumbered parts and I did pick up a 309 and 350 from a fine member of AT.com. I haven't had a chance to get any stink on these but have clocked about 24hrs of shore casting in the last 3 days and they are in the rotation.

Carl L

A No 185 lighthouse, a No 85, a Regal Ocean Side, and a No 15 that appears identical to the regal. Regal must be a "trade" reel.  The simple pull-out handle for free-spool is cool on the regal and 15..

Carl L

The backside of the 185 and the regal..

1badf350

I cant believe nobody bid on this. Got it for $31.50 plus shipping. I believe its early 40's second gen without front harness lugs
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

54bullseye

1badf350

Quote from: 54bullseye on March 07, 2018, 12:00:20 AM
I never saw it !!   John Taylor

Im glad!!! LOL
Its not worthy of being near your collection John.
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Carl L

broadway

Some one may have laid off it because they noticed it was you. ;)
Happy to see it went to a good home..
Clean her up and shelf her with the rest of your oldies.
Enjoy her,

Bill B

That's a keeper for sure brother......glad it went to a good home...Bill

Dominick

$31.50 for a 9/0...go out and buy a lottery ticket.  Luck is smiling on you.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.