Previous topic - Next topic

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

thorhammer

Dominick

Quote from: thorhammer on November 20, 2017, 02:22:47 PM
Dom, how about a report from Mexico?
I need to upload some photos and start a new thread.  I did not use the Tank so I don't want to post here.  The tournament was a total disaster.  We almost threw the captain overboard.  The rest of story to come.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ez2cdave

Quote from: Dominick on November 20, 2017, 05:28:37 PMWe almost threw the captain overboard. Dominick

Should have made him "walk the plank" - LOL !

Tight Lines !

thorhammer

Quote from: Dominick on November 20, 2017, 05:28:37 PM
Quote from: thorhammer on November 20, 2017, 02:22:47 PM
Dom, how about a report from Mexico?
I need to upload some photos and start a new thread.  I did not use the Tank so I don't want to post here.  The tournament was a total disaster.  We almost threw the captain overboard.  The rest of story to come.  Dominick

Oh crap. This ought to be good...

thorhammer

I might have asked, but did you receive the Logbook back? I sent it a while back.

Dominick

Got it.  It is backlogged so it might end with your notations.  It was a good idea from Chris but I don't keep detailed notes when I'm fishing.  I want to fish not make it a chore.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

thorhammer

naw,  just footnote stops in Mexico and Pakistan and remarry to Tank upon return...that's an epic  provenance for an epic reel down the road, very famous in our circle...what say you, Ohana? (this has become bigger than you, Dominick! :)

ez2cdave

Quote from: ez2cdave on November 11, 2017, 05:16:29 PM
Quote from: ijlal on November 11, 2017, 09:09:09 AMA friend is coming here from New York for a few days by the month end. I'll send it back through him, and he'll ship it to you. Don't want to get into more problems. Best to see it back safely in your hands.

And so, some "intrigue" enters the "saga" of the Tank, as it gets "smuggled" out of Pakistan . . . LOL !

Tight Lines !

A little "Theme Music", while the Tank is being "smuggled" out of Pakistan !

Tight Lines !

thorhammer

The Carolina boys have spoken 😎👊🏼🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻

ijlal

Hi friends,

I went to the canyons on Saturday but had no luck. The only catch of the day was a decent mahimahi but unfortunately it did not take the lure on the Tank. Again took a guided tour to Karamat on Tuesday, but came back empty. Something seems to have happened to the waters here, maybe El Nino at work again :(

Anyhow, it's time to say goodbye to Tank. I handed it over to a friend who'll be taking it to New York on Saturday, and shipping it back to Dominick.

Below are the only pics I can post...Here is a photo of the Tank getting a taste of The Arabian Sea South-West of Karachi Near 123 in over 1500ft of water, ready for action!

Best,
Ijlal

I live 'fishing'!

lawaia

Shucks!  Had been looking forward to pics of the Tank in action against a 140# tuna.  Good effort, Ijlal.

Dominick

Sorry to hear that the fishing was slow.  Great picture of the Tank.  Would you caption the photo and say something like "Here is the Tank ready for action at (blank) Canyon, Indian Ocean? Arabian Sea?"  Let's show the Tank has been there.  Dominick

Alto Mare

That's why its called fishing, still nice seeing the Tank in that part of the world.
Thanks for giving it a shot Ijlal!

Best,

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

ijlal

Quote from: Dominick on December 01, 2017, 12:06:21 AM
Would you caption the photo and say something like "Here is the Tank ready for action at (blank) Canyon, Indian Ocean? Arabian Sea?"  Let's show the Tank has been there.  Dominick

Sure would do that, just let me know how to do it.

Thanks,
Ijlal
I live 'fishing'!