THE TANK TRAVELS THE WORLD-PHOTOS AND REPORTS TO COME

Started by Dominick, November 04, 2015, 07:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Quote from: El Pescador on October 18, 2018, 01:46:23 PM
Quote from: Dominick on October 17, 2018, 07:13:49 PM
I did receive it.  It is lost in somewhere in my garage.  I think Wayne logged some comments in it at last use.  Dominick

Correct Dominick!

My last post in the TANK log book was...   "Keep your Workbench CLEAN so you don't loose this log book!!!!!"

Wayne

Cut to the quick...   :-*  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

thorhammer

said he that lost it the first time and built a new bench so he could find stuff.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

El Pescador

Quote from: thorhammer on October 18, 2018, 06:02:34 PM
said he that lost it the first time and built a new bench so he could find stuff.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

To the Great & Powerful Thorhammer!

We are going the wrong direction here!!!  My comments were to start a PILE-ON Dominick, NOT ME ;D

Enjoy Isla Mujeres!  Should be a great trip,

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

mo65

You guys are a riot! :D  Good luck with the Tank John! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Tightlines667

Quote from: Dominick on October 18, 2018, 05:40:59 PM
Quote from: El Pescador on October 18, 2018, 01:46:23 PM
Quote from: Dominick on October 17, 2018, 07:13:49 PM
I did receive it.  It is lost in somewhere in my garage.  I think Wayne logged some comments in it at last use.  Dominick

Correct Dominick!

My last post in the TANK log book was...   "Keep your Workbench CLEAN so you don't loose this log book!!!!!"

Wayne

Cut to the quick...   :-*  Dominick

Lol...

:D ;D
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Dominick

John, the Tank is on its way as I type this.  For you AT members that are not familiar with Thorhammer's venue he is in North Carolina and expects to fish in Isla Mujeres this December.  We wish you luck.  The logbook is included.  Since you wanted the book make sure you fill a few pages with fishing adventures.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

thorhammer

Darin Crofton

Funny stuff guys! Hope you catch a monster with it Thor!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

thorhammer

Dominick, what line is on here? Looks like 50lb Trilene BG moss green; def not the 100 lb PP and 130 shock leader that was on previously. Is there braid still under it? Text me if needed. I may respool with braid for this.

J

fordfox

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on November 13, 2017, 12:44:01 PM
Hello Ijlal, sorry the conditions are no good at the moment, let's hope things will improve in the near future.
If I recall, the Tank was loaded with 80lbs JBH, approximately 500yds.
It was a little lower on the spool  the last time I serviced it, I'm guessing probably 450yds as you have it now.
Dominick will know more about it.

Good luck!

Sal

John, I have to check.  Dominick

thorhammer

Update: the Tank is with me in sight of Isla de Mujeres, however the wind has been humping to 20 plus gusts. We hope it to lay tomorrow.

theswimmer

Hey John , when it's windy , fish the inland side .
Some of the piers will have big barracuda hanging around . Most of the hotels don't care if you shore fish , lght tackle is King but you never know if a big one is hanging around . I have caught alot of fish between the turtle hatchery and The Dolphin adventure . Big white flys or Big Hammer Swim baits of various colors should work.
Have fun ,wish I was there..........
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

thorhammer

Jonathon we are headed over that way IF the boats will go over....they haven't even run the shuttle to the island in a couple days much less fished. We are on standby to fish tomorrow and Friday if it lays as expected. thanks for the tip about the hatchery...if all else fails i will try that...of course i packed a little collapsible spinner and 4300SS with a little box of bonefish jigs and a couple poppers:)

John

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.