alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial THE TANK TRAVELS THE WORLD-PHOTOS AND REPORTS TO COME
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
January 23, 2019, 01:16:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE TANK TRAVELS THE WORLD-PHOTOS AND REPORTS TO COME  (Read 206963 times)
theswimmer

Sierra Nevada

« Reply #480 on: January 03, 2019, 07:24:55 AM »

Jonathon we are headed over that way IF the boats will go over....they haven't even run the shuttle to the island in a couple days much less fished. We are on standby to fish tomorrow and Friday if it lays as expected. thanks for the tip about the hatchery...if all else fails i will try that...of course i packed a little collapsible spinner and 4300SS with a little box of bonefish jigs and a couple poppers:)

John

John if you don't mind riding with chickens and locals you can take the slow boat, it rarely cancels .
That hydrofoil doesn't have the greatest safety record .
There are several nice piers about a mile  +/- towards  Punta Sur just don't fish in the Garrafon reef park , I believe it's still closed to all fishing .  Remember to have a rod leash on any rig you set down 😎 Have fun!

Hell, if I'd jumped on all the dames I'm supposed to have jumped on, I'd have had no time to go fishing.

Clark Gable
Dominick
Administrator

San Mateo, California

« Reply #481 on: January 03, 2019, 10:11:11 AM »

Remember to have a rod leash on any rig you set down 😎 Have fun!

Especially the Tank.  Cheesy  Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
Rivverrat

« Reply #482 on: January 03, 2019, 03:32:08 PM »

Remember to have a rod leash on any rig you set down 😎 Have fun!

Especially the Tank.  Cheesy  Dominick

Grin
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: