Knobs, Knobs and More Handle Knobs!!!!!!!!

Started by Black Pearl, November 23, 2015, 12:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcq

DaBigOno

That looks pretty sweet!   I might have to buy one just to have one, or two, or a few...
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Black Pearl

The 50mm EVA knob shipment will be here with the 113H double dog bridge shipment together. They should ship out on Monday from Taiwan.

Aiala

Quote from: Marcq on April 07, 2016, 08:21:01 PM

Wow, is that sharp-looking!

Question: Can the entire handle --knob + blank-- be purchased together as a unit? (And are there any that will fit 113H?)

Thanks!  :)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Black Pearl

Hi all,

I just got a new shipment of the EVA-50 knob in.

RowdyW

Question: Can the entire handle --knob + blank-- be purchased together as a unit? (And are there any that will fit 113H?)

Thanks!  :)

[/quote] It looks like Alan T's handle with Alan C's knob.       Rudy

Marcq

Quote from: RowdyW on June 04, 2016, 02:01:10 PM

Thanks!  :)

It looks like Alan T's handle with Alan C's knob.       Rudy
[/quote]

Yes it's Alan T SS arm that is polished. I really like those 3 position arm, unfortunately there isn't  any for the 113H  :(

Marc..

RowdyW

But Alan has a 2 position arm for the 113H.

Maxed Out

Quote from: Black Pearl on June 04, 2016, 01:30:54 PM
Hi all,

Hi Alan, I admit it, I'm hooked on these killer knobs.  Can you send me amount for (3) eva 50 and (2) of the round aluminum knobs please... I'll payPal you ASAP

Thanks, Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Black Pearl

Quote from: Maxed Out on June 06, 2016, 08:34:02 PM
Hi all,

Hi Alan, I admit it, I'm hooked on these killer knobs.  Can you send me amount for (3) eva 50 and (2) of the round aluminum knobs please... I'll payPal you ASAP

Thanks, Ted

Ted,

You really need to control yourself.

Thanks,
--Alan

Maxed Out

Quote from: Black Pearl on June 12, 2016, 03:10:13 AM
Quote from: Maxed Out on June 06, 2016, 08:34:02 PM
Hi all,

Thanks, Ted

Ted,

You really need to control yourself.

Thanks,
--Alan

Sorry Alan, but my wife has been working on that for over 30 years and has no remedy yet  :D  :D

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Black Pearl

Just got some more round knobs in. They are in my online store.

Quote from: Black Pearl on November 23, 2015, 12:40:51 AM
Hi all,

Please note that all knobs come with 2 stainless steel ball bearings inside, and the SS screw diameter to the handle is 4.85mm for 50MM knob and 3.85mm screw diameter is for the 45mm round knob.

Get yours while they last, please go to my online store https://squareup.com/market/pro-challenger-llc.

If PayPal is a preferable payment method, a PayPal's invoice will be sent upon request.

Models and price:

EVA-45: $19.99 (it will fit nicely with Jigmaster, 112H, Surfmaster and etc)
EVA-50: $29.99 (it will fit nicely with 4/0 and 6/0)
ALU-95: $31.99 (it will fit nicely with 9/0 and up)
ALU-49: $31.99 (It will fit nicely with 4/0, 6/0 or other brand reels)

ALU-45: $26.99 (it will fit nicely with Jigmaster, 112H, Surfmaster and etc).

Shipping is $2.10 each.

All models

Model EVA-45

Model Eva-50

Model ALU-95

Model ALU-45, it is 45mm diameter.

Model ALU-49, it is 49mm diameter.

TongassFisher

Help needed,

I'm running the Eva 50 knob on a jigmaster 500. It's mounted on one of the motive Sal style stainless arms. For some reason when I tighten everything it binds up. I've taken it apart a handful of times and everything looks as if should but as soon as I start to tighten that screw closest to the grip it binds and does not freely spin. I've got the same knob mounted on another 500 with no issue it's amazing, also have one unused in the ziplock package that I referenced to a few times just to make sure everything is in order.

any ideas?

Thanks

Trev

mo65

Hey Trev, check your knob against the parts diagram inside that plastic tube container they come in. It shows all the washers and parts...maybe one is missing. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

fishhawk

Trev, I myself have had trouble w/ knobs, But Allans worked the best. Some knobs work with a washer under the screw your referring to, some don't  ???   Mo, I have bought 3 or 4 of Allans knobs and never got a schematic. I talked to Allan and he fixed me up!
I have a good supply of washers so I'm able to experiment with the knob untill I get it right. 75% of my aftermarket knobs have extra washers in them. So my suggestion would be to keep "tinkering" with it or get mad n contact allen. lol
Mark