First Post - Greetings from "Ryan_J"

Started by Ryan_J, November 26, 2015, 05:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan_J

My first post on the forum after a hand full of hours reading some amazing tutorials on reel service and preventative maintenance.  Thanks for a great forum and such great information!

Ryan_J

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

thorhammer

Reel 224

Welcome Ryan I'm sure you be happy here.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

reelrepair123

welcome  ryan       enjoy hours of reading all the great posts , reel repairing and hot rodding. a bunch of fantastic members here.    harryk     long island   ny

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

steelhead_killer

><)))">

Tiddlerbasher

Ryan_J

WOW!!!  Thanks for the warm welcome  ;D  Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend.  I indeed have a lot to be thankful for.  Hope you all do too!

Ryan_J

handi2

Welcome Ryan!

I came to this site often way back when it first started but never registered until a few years ago. I'm sure glad I did.

It was so long ago I was using "WebTV" as my computer.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Big Tim

Welcome RJ, from Fresno "Freezin'" California... You will only find friends here.

BT

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.