Updated inventory as of 1/7/16 - Tiburon Jigmaster & Squidder Frames

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, December 15, 2015, 08:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thanks Ken.  I will go through my Tiburon and Accurate frame stash tonight and let you know what I have.

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: AlasKen on December 22, 2015, 06:41:09 PM
Randy, Did you get my PM on the frames?  Interested in 4/0 and 3/0 non-collector quality.  Thanks.  Ken

Ken, I have a matching set of black Tiburon frames for the 112H red 3/0 and the 113H red 4/0 complete with Tiburon rod clamp kits.  They are both in great fishing condition. I would rate them both cosmetically as 8-8.5 on a 10 scale cosmetically with some minor scratches.  All of the threads are in good condition.  I can sell them for $100 for the pair, plus $9.97 for shipping to Alaska by Priority Mail with tracking.  If that works for you, please send Paypal to my account at rfpauly@aol.com and I can ship them today.

I also have a few hard to find high-gloss black Penn aluminum spools for the 113H that would look great with the Tiburon frame if you can use one for $25.

Thanks,

Randy

AlasKen

I think that would work nicely.  I would like the 2 frames and a spool.  I will get on the PayPal for $135 as soon as I can.  Might be tomorrow but it will be coming.  I will include the address that I would like shipped to, my work, in the notes section or a PM if desired.  No hurry on shipping, I will not a get a chance to work on them until after the first, perhaps much after.  Is the spool all I need to change a Red 113HLW with graphite frame to use these Tiburon frames?  I really don't need a wide frame.  Either way I want them as I will buy a parts reel if needed.  Ken
Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on December 23, 2015, 06:56:16 PM
Quote from: AlasKen on December 22, 2015, 06:41:09 PM
Randy, Did you get my PM on the frames?  Interested in 4/0 and 3/0 non-collector quality.  Thanks.  Ken

Ken, I have a matching set of black Tiburon frames for the 112H red 3/0 and the 113H red 4/0 complete with Tiburon rod clamp kits.  They are both in great fishing condition. I would rate them both cosmetically as 8-8.5 on a 10 scale cosmetically with some minor scratches.  All of the threads are in good condition.  I can sell them for $100 for the pair, plus $9.97 for shipping to Alaska by Priority Mail with tracking.  If that works for you, please send Paypal to my account at rfpauly@aol.com and I can ship them today.

I also have a few hard to find high-gloss black Penn aluminum spools for the 113H that would look great with the Tiburon frame if you can use one for $25.

Thanks,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: AlasKen on December 23, 2015, 10:14:40 PM
I think that would work nicely.  I would like the 2 frames and a spool.  I will get on the PayPal for $135 as soon as I can.  Might be tomorrow but it will be coming.  I will include the address that I would like shipped to, my work, in the notes section or a PM if desired.  No hurry on shipping, I will not a get a chance to work on them until after the first, perhaps much after.  Is the spool all I need to change a Red 113HLW with graphite frame to use these Tiburon frames?  I really don't need a wide frame.  Either way I want them as I will buy a parts reel if needed.  Ken

Ken, the standard width Tiburon frame replaces the wider base and bars from your HLW, so the spool is all that you need to replace.  Just make sure to remember to grease up the threads in the Tiburon frames before you mount the side plates to prevent corrosion in the threads.

Thanks,

Randy

AlasKen

I just wanted to report back on Randy's scoring system.  I placed an order on the night of the 23rd.  He mailed them on the 24th, which is Christmas Eve, when the post office is no fun.  Package to Alaska on the 28th.  I go to open the box and it was full of styro peanuts.  Once I got past them the frames were wrapped in bubble wrap and tape.  It was extremely well packed.  I finally get a chance to see the frames and was expecting a set of used frames graded at 8 - 8.5.  I am not sure if Randy was tasting the eggnog when he graded but I would have said at least a 9+.  Like everything I have purchased from Randy he over delivers and that is why I have him on the lookout for a 114H black frame now to complete my set.  These will not sit on a shelf but hopefully be fished hard on the boat.  Many thanks for a speedy delivery.  Ken

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thanks a million for the business, and especially for the kind words Ken, and Happy New Year!

Randy

Billyhill

And an update from me too.Ordered a p21 on December 17th and Randy needed to sort out postage to New Zealand before I could pay him which cant have been much fun given the time of year but to my total surprise it arrived at my door on the 30th!!! Given it was christmas and I live at the other end of the world at a rural delivery address I,d class that as outstanding service all round.Happy new year Randy many thanks.

pjstevko

how much are the aluminum 501 spools? How much is a purple spool?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: pjstevko on January 07, 2016, 07:57:51 PM
how much are the aluminum 501 spools? How much is a purple spool?

PJ, a brand new purple Tiburon aluminum spool for the 501 is $62 including shipping.  I have a few Newell aluminum 501 spools that I have tested to spin true and would rate cosmetically as an 8 or better on a 10 scale for $35 plus $3.45 for shipping.

Thanks,

Randy

GoldenRage

Hi Randy,

Thanks for the P16 Tiburon frame and aluminum spool. And the very useful information. Will definitely order from you again.

For all members, contact Randy, he's great to work with.

Best,
Victor

wascallywabit

Randy, the P20 and aluminum spool arrived today. Great service, thanks.

Ed

tgoff

thorhammer