Penn 113H 4/0 Aluminum Side Plates.

Started by Cortez_Conversions, December 24, 2015, 06:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: noyb72 on February 06, 2016, 08:02:57 PM
Question for Tom?
Will these plates accept a second dog? I understand Mr. Chui is trying to make this not matter (God bless him!), but all my 4/0s are double dogged with a milled plate. I'd hate to have to cut on one of your masterpieces.
Ron
The plates are not milled to take a second dog, but they do have the mirror image notch for left hand conversion. I am working on a fixture that will allow me to drill your existing bridge plate to accept a second dog using that lefty notch. This will allow you to double dog a bridge without cutting the plate or buying an entire new bridge.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

David Hall

Maxed Out

Hi Tom, the anticipation is building  :D....any updates on your masterpieces ?

Ted

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

steelhead_killer

today is officially the middle of February... 8)
><)))">

Cortez_Conversions

The machining is all complete, just gotta get them over to the plater! I'll be releasing them in a couple/three weeks.
Please make sure that your order wishes are on this thread, even if you have PM'd me.  The colors are still up in the air.
Thanks!
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

thorhammer

one set each Silver and green, new frame style. ice blue also if you do that.

John

DaBigOno

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on February 16, 2016, 02:26:29 PM
The machining is all complete, just gotta get them over to the plater! I'll be releasing them in a couple/three weeks.
Please make sure that your order wishes are on this thread, even if you have PM'd me.  The colors are still up in the air.
Thanks!
Tom

New style in red
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

BryanC

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on February 16, 2016, 02:26:29 PM
Thanks!
Tom

I PM'd you, but will repeat here:  I would like one set in Green.  This is a change from my original request for one set in Silver.  New Tiburon style.

RUSTY OLD COLT

I would like to order 1 set of the new style in silver or black .....thanks again Tom for making these available for us

anglingarchitect

I would like a couple RED and Silver. (Old Style)

Mark Hartley

Maxed Out

Quote from: anglingarchitect on February 16, 2016, 09:41:00 PM
I would like a couple RED and Silver.

Mark Hartley

Mark, you need to read the first 2 pages of this thread. There are 2 different types of sideplates. One for new style tib frames ....and one for older style tib and all accurate frames. You need to declare which ones or Tom may pick for you. ;)

Thanks for the update Tom. No hurry, but the longer I wait the more noticeable my involuntary twitch becomes.  ;D ;D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

day0ne

David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Islandgypsy

One set in silver, new style frame...thanks Tom
Greg

Three se7ens

Quote from: Three se7ens on December 31, 2015, 12:29:14 AM
Of course I'm in for a set. Red for an old style tib frame.

Let me add a second set if its not too late.  Old style tib frame, green plates.

speedwagon2

Two sets in black, new style
Speedwagon2