Penn 113H 4/0 Aluminum Side Plates.

Started by Cortez_Conversions, December 24, 2015, 06:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelhead_killer

I feel like a little kid that could not sleep on Christmas eve.  Every little sound must be Santa delivering the goods.  Perhaps I should have ordered green and red... ::)
><)))">

Cortez_Conversions

Everything is at the plater/polisher. So soon, very soon.
I sent the originals in first, followed a week later by the new Tib style. I didn't want to confuse the plater and get the style and color quantities mixed up.
I will release them in the same way.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

David Hall

I'm sitting on my couch and can't get these sideplates off my mind?
They must be just about ready to start shipping!
Why else would I be thinking about them?

broadway

I know the feeling, David...  I sent my check in last week. ;)
Can't wait
Dom

anglingarchitect

Cortez_Conversions

Drum roll please......

I just got home from the platers and everything is polished and being racked for anodize this week.
I feel comfortable saying that they will be in my hands Friday!

I'm going to start pinging you all in the next few days for payment. I don't have any pics as yet, but I will post them asap.

Thanks for your patience with my crazy schedule!
Tom
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

RowdyW

I guess we are all on the edge of our seats ready to fall off.

sdlehr

Quote from: RowdyW on April 12, 2016, 01:02:25 AM
For both the side plates and the drag inserts from Adam...

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

RiverAngler

If after all is said and done, if there any leftovers I would take a red or black set for new tib frame.
Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

Maxed Out

That's good news Tom. The suspense is all worth it I'm sure.

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Cortez_Conversions

It's been a killer for me too!
Machining has been done for a month and I don't have a net 30!
I do believe it's gonna be worth the wait.
When I popped into the plate shop they had all the Tib style racked and hanging for the anodize bath. It was like Christmas all over again seeing all those polished plates.

Maxed Out

Quote from: RowdyW on April 12, 2016, 01:02:25 AM

Good one Rudy. I've been on the "edge" since this build started and been looking forward to falling off  ;D ;D

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

RowdyW

I got caught off guard when the jigmaster plates were released. I didn't have the parts ready for assembly. This time I have all the parts ready for 3 sets of 113H plates all separated in 3 containers. It will be like an assembly line.

sdlehr

Quote from: RowdyW on April 12, 2016, 04:04:56 AM
I got caught off guard when the jigmaster plates were released. I didn't have the parts ready for assembly. This time I have all the parts ready for 3 sets of 113H plates all separated in 3 containers. It will be like an assembly line.
I hear you, Rudy. My gears, sleeve,  drag insert and SS dog are on the way (thanks, Lee!). And I haven't received an invoice from Adam yet, although from what he posted I should have. I was on the list in time.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

thorhammer

Tom, I'll add a silver new style to my order of green and blue if you have one available. let me know and I'll send $ accordingly.

Thanks!

John