Penn 113H 4/0 Aluminum Side Plates.

Started by Cortez_Conversions, December 24, 2015, 06:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twotone

With Tom's side plates any reel will look fantastic. With that said, we are seeing some very beautiful builds here on A.T. From stock to tricked out hot-rods.
I love seeing everyone's take on their builds. Same reel but their own design.

Here's a T4W Tib from Randy Pauly, with stock parts on the inside.
The Sting (Velvet Red Ant) it,s actually a wasp.

Next up AF-113R frame from Broadway Dom, purchase here on A.T. over a year ago. Along with a MaxOut clamp.
Thanks Dom this baby has been waiting for the right stuff. The guts are with the all latest goods from Adam and Alan C.

twotone

David Hall

Those parts sure make a great looking reel, really like that wasp.

Rancanfish

Nice additions to the show twotone!

I need that ProGear handle for one of my projects.... 8)
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Maxed Out

Anthony, those are some very slick looking reels. Great color combinations. I love the topless wide version, and also the clean look on the other with the Keta lug blanks........ Can't wait to see Tom's next creation for us to customize  :D :D

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Yogi_fish808

The velvet red ant theme reel looks damn good. Love all the 113h builds our guys have put together.

spc7669

Tom,

I'm new here so I missed out on this deal when you began the thread. If you should do another run that will fit current production Tiburon frames, I would love a set in green.

Patrick

steelhead_killer

><)))">

Shark Hunter

I finally got around to putting a set of Tom's plates on one my Tanks.
This was an older 113H as the donor. It had a top hat , so I  couldn't finish it up without a spacer sleeve. If anyone has one..
I am in need. I checked High and Low. I don't have one.
I used third generation Black Pearl gears and an insert from Adam.
I originally bought the plates for this reel, so I'm sticking to the plan. Ice Blue meets Cobalt Blue.
Life is Good!

RowdyW

Looks good Daron, even if the color combo does cross my eyes a little.   ;D ;D     Rudy

Alto Mare

Nice job Daron. Me and Ted actually like the Cobalt Blue, unfortunately, not many others did, so that color got left out :-\
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

thorhammer

Quote from: Shark Hunter on August 07, 2016, 05:11:27 AM
I finally got around to putting a set of Tom's plates on one my Tanks.
This was an older 113H as the donor. It had a top hat , so I  couldn't finish it up without a spacer sleeve. If anyone has one..
I am in need. I checked High and Low. I don't have one.
I used third generation Black Pearl gears and an insert from Adam.
I originally bought the plates for this reel, so I'm sticking to the plan. Ice Blue meets Cobalt Blue.

I think I have a spacer. will check tomorrow.

twotone

Tom sorry you missed out. If could do it over I would have done more new style plates, so versatile meaning the side plates work with more the frames.

Yep I'm really liking Blue the SH.
twotone

steelhead_killer

Tom:

What is the plan for more new style 4/0 side plates? 

Thanks!

Andy
><)))">

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: steelhead_killer on September 13, 2016, 03:33:51 PM
Tom:

What is the plan for more new style 4/0 side plates? 

Thanks!

Andy

There's not really any plan going forward Andy.
If there is enough interest, I can put something in the works.
I have a few more projects that will be side plates only. After that pretty much everything will be full kits with our own frames to lighten up the load and control tolerances and fitment.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

thorhammer