badfish71

Id like one for the Jigmaster and one for the 113H

bmf3000

I'll take 2 for a Newell and 1 for jigmaster

Thanks

David Hall

One for jigmaster when available

Three se7ens

Well this sucks.  I started bending handles, and halfway through I realized I mucked up on the drawing.  So I have 6 each of the 113H and Newell handles that will only work on the long position.  Ill offer those in a separate thread at a discounted price.

Ill make a new die tomorrow for bending the rest to the correct size, and I will be sending out invoices per the requests in this thread.  All of what I have available will be ready to ship out on tuesday. 

The 112H/jigmaster/etc handles are all good, and Ill have them avialable this weekend as well. 

PacRat

I've been watching for these to come up on your website. Can I just order them here? If so; I would like one (1) 113h, one (1) Newell and one (1) 112/500.
Thanks
Mike

Three se7ens

Quote from: PacRat on May 29, 2016, 05:37:38 AM
I've been watching for these to come up on your website. Can I just order them here? If so; I would like one (1) 113h, one (1) Newell and one (1) 112/500.
Thanks
Mike

Orders will be filled on a first come basis pending this thread and the PM's Ive received.  I dont have a solid count yet, but I expect some of the requests in this thread will have to be covered by the second batch of these handles. 

erikpowell

Bula Adam,

Quote from: Three se7ens on May 29, 2016, 04:25:21 AM
Well this sucks.  I started bending handles, and halfway through I realized I mucked up on the drawing.  So I have 6 each of the 113H and Newell handles that will only work on the long position.  Ill offer those in a separate thread at a discounted price.

I'm in for at least one of every size.

And I'm happy to take one of 113H ones from this batch too  ;)
Thanks for making these!

LTM

Adam,

I would like three of the handles for the 113h. As you know, I like my handles to fit nice and tight to the sleeve so I will do the final fitting for the sleeves. Thanx for making these for the members.

Leo

STRIPER LOU

Thanks for the heads up Adam. I'm on your list and save me one of the old style 1 hole also.
Thanks,  ..   lou

Three se7ens

Newell variants are added to my website:  http://motivefab.com/products-page/reels/offset-handle

The 113H ones are all spoken for in this batch, but Ill order more tomorrow.

steelhead_killer

Please send me an invoice
><)))">

steelhead_killer

><)))">

Three se7ens

Quote from: RiverAngler on June 11, 2016, 01:31:02 AM
Will there be any color choices or just silver (natural finish) and black?

Right now, Im only offering them in bare stainless.  Im exploring options for colors though.

Three se7ens

Quote from: RiverAngler on June 11, 2016, 10:12:42 PM
I would be reely happy if it was just polished. I don't have a buffer anymore.

It does not show up very well in pics, but they are semi-polished.  I run all the parts through a deburring media and then a fine finish media in vibratory tumblers, which leaves a very smooth and even finish.  Its not as bright as a buffed, high luster finish though.

It really does not photograph well, but I tried to show it in the attached pic.  The star was buffed to a high luster finish, while the handle is typical of the tumble polishing all of my parts get.

Tightlines667

I will take 2-9/0 arms when/if available.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.